Friends or enemies

Chapter 1:
*Jessica's POV*

Today was just like any other summer day, I wake up at 10:00 and jump out of bed to grab my phone to text my best friends Lexi and Amanda!

We arranged for them to come over to my house and we can go to the beach.

I got out of bed to get ready, I took a shower and put on my favourite purple bikini.

I put my jean shorts and throw on my favour purple shirt!

I packed my bag for a day at the beach, sunscreen and water incase it was hot, and my cell phone and of corse my long board!

The three of us long board all the time.

Once they got to my house I made them breakfast.

Bacon and eggs at its finest! We ate and then made our way down to the beach.

The beach is probably like 20minutes away from my house but we didn't mind, we always have so much to talk about!

*Lexi's POV*

Once Amanda stopped by my house and picked me up we long boarded over to Jessica's. She made us breakfast and then we left to go to the beach.

It's was the perfect sonny day, we talked about getting new long boards at the store down the street.

Jessicia and Amanda talked about there boring lacrosse story's, I just did what I usually did when they talked about lacrosse smile and nod.

And once on a while say "really, OMG"! Once they finished there story's I started talking about magcon.

I LOVE them so much!! Once I heard about them I instantly fell in love with them!

Nash is my favourite!

"Guys I have really good news"! I said

Amanda and Jessicia both said "what?"

"MAGON IS COMING TO MIAMI AND BAUGHT ALL OF US TICKETS "! I said screaming with joy.

"And we care because..." Jessica said.

"Yea common Lexi you know we don't like them, why would you buy us tickets"? Amanda said.

They both look kinda mad at me. I thought they were my friends, I always go to there lacrosse games even though I don't like lacrosse. But that's what friends do!

Backstory information:
Jessica and Amanda meet each other 5 years ago and have been best friends ever since, they both play on a travel lacrosse team and that's were that met. They also have another best friend. Her name is Lexi she loves to long board as well but she doesn't play lacrosse, But Lexi loves Magcon!