New friend

Chapter 17:

*Elisabeth POV*

I fell so bad for Jessicia that she hurt herself, but I happy I got to help her.

Once Bart finished yelling at my boy, me and Jessica went to get something to eat.

I wanted to get to know her more.

She seems really nice and kind but if she's dating Hayes I want to get to know here a bit more and how she fells about Hayes.

"So how are you and Hayes?"

"Good he's really nice, and now after meeting you I now where he gets it from"

"Oh Jessica your too sweet"

She giggled, he laugh is too cute.

"So what actives do u like to do?"

"We'll I play travel lacrosse with my friend Amanda, and I love to long board by the beach"

"That's fun"

"Yeah I really enjoy"

We got some lunch and then sat down at an empty table.

"So is it fun to travel around with your family?"

"Yes and no"

"Why?"

"We'll don't get me wrong I love to travel and I love my family but it's hard at times. Like every time we go out there will be a girl coming up and trying to take pictures with us. It gets annoying"

"Oh that must suck"

"But if I were you when u go out with Hayes don't let him out of sight or a girl will come up at take him from you"

"I'll keep that in mind. Haha so I need to get Hayes a gift for his birthday but you have no clue what to get him. Can you help?"

"Of course, let's get to the mall. Do you have everything?"

"Thank you and yep I'm good let's go"

*Jessica POV*

Elisabeth is so nice I'm so happy that we're going shopping, I love to shop!

I need to get Hayes a gift for his birthday, but I don't know what to buy him, so Elisabeth offered to help!

Yay!

"So what does Hayes like?" I asked

"Anything to do with penny boards and video games!"

"Ok so why don't we going into that store"

The store was called engraved penny boards.

I went in a got Hayes a red penny board with blue wheels like the one he broke, but I had his name engraved into it.

I hope he likes it cause it was very pricey, but Hayes is worth it.

I got him a card too.

Me and Elisabeth spent the hole day together.

It was so much fun I got to know her and she got to know me.

Once we left the mall we went back to the hotel.

It was 3 o'clock in the afternoon, so there was still 2 hours left of magcon.

Elisabeth went into magcon to see how Skylynn was, and stayed for the rest if the show.

I didn't want to go in because there would probably be a lot of angry girls there that would want to hunt me more.

So I decided to go get Hayes gift ready.

I was heading to the cafe to get a drink first when two girls came up to me.

"Are you Hayes girlfriend?" The one said

"Yes why?"

I was kinda getting scared because what if they found out that he skipped cause of me.

"If I were you I would go to your room and stay there till magcon is over for the day." The other said

"Why"

Are they going to hurt me?

"Cause there is a lot of angry Hayes fans, and they want you out of the picture. But don't worry we won't hurt you we'll help you"

"Really?"

"Yea were Cameron fans!!! We fight over him all the time."

That both laughed.

"I'm Bailey, and this is Ella" Bailey said.

"I'm Jessica"

"Yea we know" Ella said

"So here's my number and text me when magcon is done"

We gave each other our numbers and made sure that worked.

"Ok. And can I ask you something?" Bailey said

"Yep. I'm an open book ask away"

"Ummm we'll do you know is Cameron has a girlfriend?" Bailey said

"I can answer that...yea me! Duh"

Ella said

"You guys are funny, but no he doesn't. How old are you guys?"

"18 turning 19. Were one year younger than Cameron." Ella said

"Cool I tell Cameron about you."

"Really thanks!!" They both said

"We'll I should probably go u need to get Hayes gift ready. I'll txt you guys. Byeee"

"Byee"

Then I headed for my room to get ready for Hayes birthday.

Those girls are really nice, I'm lucky to run into them.