Prom

Chapter 11:

*Hayes POV*

Once Jessica left and went into her room, Nash Cameron and Matt came out and set up for the surprise.

The surprise is I'm asking Jessica to come to my grade 8 grade! And my dance after the graduation.

We put flowers on the floor and I held a poster that said "will you be my date to grad?" With hearts and flower pedals on the poster and bouquets of flowers on the ground.

When she walks out I hope she likes it and says yes!

Once it was ready I sent the text saying to come out.

My heart skipped a beat, I don't know why. I was just really nervous.

She walked out and gasped! She's so cute.

*Jessica's POV*

Hayes is the best boyfriend ever, when I walked out and saw the flowers and hearts and the sign omg he's just so sweet!

The sign read "will you be my date to grad" I read it and blushed!

I ran up and kissed him on the lips. He has the softest lips on earth.

"I'll take that as a yes?" Hayes said laughing

"Yep my answer is yes! Yes yes yes yes!!!!! I would love to go to your grad with you! Only if you come to mine with me?"

"Nah I'm good"

I looked at him with a dirty look. The stare, everyone I know that I give the stare gets scared.

"Make that I yes that I will come to your grad because I don't want you to kill me"

"Haha very funny"

"Your so sweet for doing this for me, I love you"

"I love you too"

After that we hugged for a bit then it got really late so I went into my room and talked to Amanda and Lexi about what happened and they were freaking out!

It got really late so we went to bed.

*Hayes POV*

I so thankful that Jessica said yes! For a second there I got really scared that she would say no but them she said yes I wanted to jump and scream!

But I want to keep my cool so I don't he to think I'm a total freak! Lol after that I went back to the room and fell asleep so happy.