Saved...i think

Chapter 9:

*Jessica's POV*

We were trying to find away out when we heard a noise... we walked back and ended up in a dark corner that lights flickered and we saw someone with a knife!

I screamed at the top of my lungs!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

I hid in hayes arms he whispered to me...

"Don't worry I won't let anyone hurt you or anyone lay a hand on you without killing me first!"

"Hayes thank you I love you with all my heart and you're so sweet and I love you so much"

" if this is the end I want you to know I have never met a girl like you and I love you!"

" I love you too" I kissed his cheek and my heart started pounding!

Then someone upended the door turned on the lights and I heard a gun shot.

*Nash's POV*

We called 911 and they came very fast. They broke open the door and we headed down stairs.

We were in the basement looking around when I a far room we saw lights flicker.

We opened the door turned on the light on and the cop shot the killer.

We looked over in the corner and Jessica was in hayes arm covering her eyes.

I looked into hayes eyes and I saw the fear in his blue eyes.

He is such a good boyfriend he would do anything for Jessica I think he loves her.

*Hayes POV*

I would do anything for Jessicia even though I just met her I love her with all my heart I would take a bullet for her in a second.

That's like what I'm doing right now. I have no clue where we are or what's going to happen but I will protect her no matter what!

When the lights flickered and I saw a person with a knife my heart started raising!

But I know the right thing to do is protect her.

When I tell her I love her I meant it since the day I met her I knew it was love at first sight.

When the door opened and the lights came on and I heard a gun shot I was in shock.

I have no clue how at the door.

But I see a little bit of this person...it's Nash, Amanda, Lexi and some Cops!