Goodbye

Chapter 31:

*Jessica's POV*

It was the best weekend of our lives! We all meet and fell in love and dated our dream guys!

It's really sad that this weekend is over but everything we love in life has to come to an end at some time.

We were up in our hotel room packing up our things to leave, we heard a knock at the door...

It was Matt, Hayes and Nash!

"We're going to miss you all so much! So this is our good but presents.." The boys said as they have us boxes

We all smiled and opened the boxes.

"Oh my gosh thank you so much Hayes I love it!" I said as I jumped in the air and ran over and kissed him!

It was a neckless with my name on it. How sweet!

I looked over at the girls and we had all gotten the same gifts necklaces with our names on it.

The girls were hugging and kisses there boyfriends!

And saying thank you of course.

I'm going to miss Hayes so much but I can always text him and FaceTime him.

We said our goodbyes to the boys then headed downstairs to leave.

It was really hard to say good bye to them.

My mom was waiting out side for us she took our bags and put them in the trunk of her van.

We looked at the hotel and started crying we got into the van and were driving away.

We were all balling our eyes out cause we had to leave here.

Then my mom asked how our weekend was and then all of our wonderful lovely stories rolled out of us....

Then we all realized that even though the weekend was over we still have all the memories to carry on forever!

Before we new it we were pulling into the drive way at my house.

We walked inside and went straight into my room to relax.

We were all still sad but we agreed on one thing it was the best weekend ever and because of that weekend it made it the best summer of our lives!