Body

(Eva)
I sit atop the bathroom countertop in which he so sweetly carried me to in his slim yet strong arms that destine to keep my safe and sound at night ,his body stood between my open legs as I feel over his face with my finger tips ,my hand holding a wet cloth as I drag it gently over his skin ,washing away the dark makeup that covers lighter patches of skin upon his angelic face ,a face in which stands out so beautifully among the rest ,so manly yet so unique with his lengthy lashes that brush over his high cheekbones when closing his eyes ,his nose adorably upturned toward the end where it slopes so smoothly,beside his nostril a small patch of red in which I find so intriguing for it changes the shape of his soft skin ,but if it wasn't there it wouldn't make up the beauty that radiates from his heavenly appearance. He bites his plump bottom lip as I wipe over his blushing cheeks ,the moment so intimate for I glare upon every beautiful detail of his face,taking in the utter masterpiece of god. "You don't need this",I say shaking my head slowly as I take away the makeup on his chin ,my fingers brushing over his bottom lip that now pokes out in it's natural state as he admires my eyes where they wander over his face ,"you're beautiful",I say seriously as I place the wet cloth,that coats itself in a thin layer of dark foundation , beside me in the sink ,his face in its natural form although not much difference was made apart from the even skin tone that appeared beforehand. He looks at me so lovingly as if never having been told that before ,as if he's only now hearing such words of compassion for him ,wanting to tell him every second of the day. He shakes his head ,his hands cupping my face now as he moves in so slowly with moist lips that whisper such sweetness toward my quivering mouth for he makes me feel so wanted and appreciated with his words and touch ,treating me like I'm the only girl in the world as if all his efforts and care revolve only around me."no you're beautiful",he whispers so sweetly before sucking on my bottom lip ,pressing himself between my legs that wrap around his slim waist tightly ,feeling so protected in his arms ,in constant need of him. "Michael ,I want to please you ...let me",I whisper against his neck so hotly as his hands feel over my back ,cradling me to him so preciously simply taking in one another's presences.feeling that I need to show him my great appreciation for I have so much for him ,wanting to make him feel good and needed like he does with me. He looks into my needy eyes with such want as his fingers trace over my pouted lips that entice him ,"I'd love that ,anything you want baby",he says deeply ,in a voice that makes my body shake ,I push him back slightly as I slip down from the countertop ,our eyes connecting on another level as I take his hand ,leading him to his room in which remains so quiet and cold in contrast to our heated bodies. I bite my lip as I push him against the wall gently ,his lips parting with a sweet sigh as he watches my hands wander to his belt over his tensed stomach,his hands remain by his side ,his fists clenched as if containing such desires for he knows I want to do this for him expecting nothing in return. He moans so quietly as I run my fingers over the visible bulge within his jeans ,the belt hanging loose on the loops ,the zipper down and the button unclasped as I peel them slowly from his hips ,craving the feel of his soft member for I feel I need to explore so much of him this way ,needing to know what I can do for him ,needing to know what gets him there. "Mmm baby",he whimpers as I slowly drop to my knees ,running my nails up his bare thighs as I tease him over his underwear ,his jeans laying by his feet as he kicked them off elegantly. I've never felt so attracted and desperate for a mans body this way before for he keeps me up at night with the way he holds me as my body never stops shaking for him as if he's my addictive drug and I need my fix. I look up at him as I press my hand so firmly to his hardened member over the material of his underwear ,his hands atop my head as he digs his fingers into my curls ,brushing it back from my face to see my burning eyes. He breathes so steadily and smoothly as if he's comfortable with me pleasing him ,as if it's completely natural for the two of us. His thick ,long flesh relieves itself from the strain in his underwear as I take him from them ,my hand wrapping around his tight skin that pulsates at my touch wanting to make him at his most aroused ,his hips bucking forward at such a bold move, I simply touch at his member ,dragging my fingers over his hot skin ,rubbing my thumb over his tip making him inhale deeply as if pained of how I tease him ,"ah shit",he curses under his breath as I kiss delicately up the side of his impeccable length ,his hands tightening in my hair as I lay a long lick down to the base as my fingers trickle over the rest of his glistening manhood that oozes so soon with pre cum ,licking and twirling my tongue over his throbbing cock ,loving how he tastes so sweet and how hard he feels against my tongue and lips ,"ah ...yes",he struggles with a high pitched voice as I place my mouth around the head ,making my way down so slowly not to choke myself with his great length ,his thickness so hard to contain in my mouth ,his body jerks forward as he stands unsteadily on his feet ,stumbling forward slightly as I please him so well ,the way he deserves to be pleased ,"mmm",is all that's heard from his sweet lips as he moans and groans so sexually and highly ,feeling so heated and turned on at the sounds he makes due to my pleasing ,my panties soaking with the products of my wetness ,my tight jeans creating unbearable pleasure upon my tingling womanhood. I moan against his cock as he pulls at my hair roughly ,feeling so hot and satisfied with my loving. His manhood fills my mouth as he thrusts lightly and gently so not to hurt my throat ,my tongue flicking over him ,my mouth engulfing his whole size ,to the point of my eyes rolling back. It's as I bring him slowly out of my mouth with the sensual licks and sucks I deliver ,he explodes with such passion as he moans loudly and highly ,my mouth wrapped around him fully as I take every drop of his juices ,swallowing his sweet products as he wraps his hand around the base of his member ,rubbing slowly at himself as he gets to that so desired peak ,his hips bucking and shaking as my nails dig into his thighs with the way I swallow and take him so expertly. He slips from my mouth as he falls to his knees ,holding my head in his hands as he kisses all over my face ,claiming my lips so passionately as if I hadn't just had him in my mouth ,loving how he doesn't care to taste himself in my mouth as he winds his tongue desperately against mine ,our lips swelling with how needy we become in the moment ,a moment I wish never to end.