Chapter 44

~Zayn's POV~

Kat really does know how to move her body. We both finish our third cup of MD and I'm starting to feel tingly. I can tell it has hit Kat, hard. She keeps dancing and I know she thinks I'm standing right behind her but I'm like five feet away. She's so beautiful. 

"Hey, mate." I hear Liam say as he walks up to me along with Alex.

"Sup." I say back.

"How's your night been?" Liam asks while Alex walks over to Kat.

"Pretty good, I'm gonna be smashed by the end of the night." 

"You and me both." Liam says as we keep our eyes on Kat and Alex. What are they looking at? Oh, fuck.

"Mate, check out Styles. The girls have their eyes locked on." I say to Liam and prepare myself for what is about to happen.

"Are you fucking kidding me, you stupid bitch!" I hear a familiar voice yell from behind me. Before I can look back to see it is, Kim jolts past me and goes straight for Harry. 

"Oh fuck!" Liam and I say in sync as we watch Kim strike Holland. Both our arms go up and cover our mouths.

"Mate! The girls!" Liam yells as we see Kat and Alex running over to them.

I wrap my arms around Kat and try my best to hold her back. She's trying her hardest to wiggle out of my grip. I'm not 100% me right now and neither is Kat but we still have strength. 

"Let go of me! I already showed her up once,I can do it again!" Kat yells.

"Liam! Stop!" Alex says and looks the same way Kat does. Both trying to get out of our grips.

"Mate! Grab her!" Liam says and I stretch my arm out and grab Alex. I have both girls in my arms and I attempt to walk away from the brawl that is going on behind me.

"Let me go! This bitch still doesn't get it!" I hear Kim yell and as I turn around I see Liam grabbing Kim and pulling her off of Holland. 

Holland stays on the floor, wiping her mouth from the blood flowing into it from her nose. Harry lifts Holland off of the ground and I see Kat's eyes move from Kim to Harry in less than a split second. Fuck.

"Go! Before they attack you as well!" I yell to Harry and he nods while helping Holland walk to the front door through the crowd.

"Let go of me now! I'm fine." Kat says and throw my arm back. 

"Ow." I say and let go of Alex then walk away from her.

"Sorry. I j-" I cut Kat off, "No, I get it."

Kim walks by and the girls follow her up stairs. Just as they reach the top Harry comes back and walks up to Liam and I.

"Aye, mate. Did Holland leave?" I ask Harry.

"Yea, she is pretty messed up." he says looking around the room.

"Well she did get the shit beaten out of her twice in a week." I say and laugh.

"I need to find Kim." Harry says and the girls walk up to us with out Kim.

"Where is she?" Harry asks them.

"I don't think you should see her." Kat suggests.

"Why not? Your not my mum, you shouldn't be telling me what to do!" Harry spits, raising his voice louder by each word slurring them.

Kat steps back and I stand in front her, "Mate, your drunk. Calm it, don't speak to her like that."

"She can't tell me not to see Kimberly." Harry adds.