Chapter 36

~Later that day~

Okay, it's five O'clock now. I should head on over to the school. 

"Hey, Kat. I'm back." I hear Brian say as he walks into the room.

"Oh, Hey. I was just about to leave." I say and grab a quick cup of water.

"Where? Woah, you look nice." he compliments.

"The school. I have a concert tonight."

"Oh really! Could I come?" Uh.

"Yea, of course. It's five bucks to get in." I take mouth fulls of water and swallow.

"What time should I go? Or could I get a ride with you?" No.

"I actually have to be there two hours earlier so I'm gonna be there extra early. You can leave the house at 7:45." I say and walk out the door before he says something else.

Oh no. Not another one.

"Hey babe. Woah. Where you going?" He laughs.

"My concert, duh." I kiss him on the cheek and he gives a look as if I did something wrong.

"Concert? What are you talking about? Don't you mean my house?" Oh fuck. Think of something else, Kat. What do I say, what do I say.

"You said tonight. It's not night yet and the concert ends at nine so that's when I thought I was going to go over anyways." I laugh.

"So where's the concert at anyways?" 

"School. Would you like to go? I mean I asked you a couple of times and you haden't gave me an answer yet." I look into his shiny eyes.

"Yeh. Can I catch a ride with you?"

"Of course but I'm leaving two hours earlier if you don't mind."

"That's fine with me."

"Okay."

I drive over to the school and Zayn just walks over to the gym. He doesn't really tell me why, he just sorta left. Not like I need him around anyways. I'll be busy.

I see Perrie in the corner of the room and I grab a chair and sit with her. 

"Hey, you ready for tonight?" I ask grabbing my folder out of my bag.

Perrie looks up and her eye liner is smeared. It looks as if she broke down.

"Hey, what happened?" I ask and rub her lower back.

"I...I just. I can't do this tonight." Perrie begins to cry again.

"Look at me. You can do this. You have one of the most greatest voices in this class. Trust me. You're going to do amazing." I tell her and she begins to stop crying.

"It's just that, I have never really sang in front of people or a crowd before. I feel like I'm going to throw up."

"Tell you what, I'll go there will you, on stage. I won't sing but I'll be there with you." What am I getting myself into?

"Really? You would do that for me?" She asks with a big smile on her face.

"Of course." I smile back.

Hours pass by and it is almost time for us to go on stage and sing the first song with the whole group. Perrie is the second to the last to go on and I am the last. I really didn't want to be the last one to go up but I gotta listen to the teacher.

~Zayn's POV~

"Common mate, just take one hit. Don't be a little bitch." Niall says as he tries to hand me the piece filled with bits of weed. What's the worst thing that could happen here? I mean i've done it before it's just that I don't want it to ruin my night with Kat. Just one hit.  Maybe it will make every thing feel much more relaxed and calm.