Chapter III: Victims

„It's getting late... where is she? I need to find her before it's too late."

You've mixed drugs in an old lady's food to make her go to sleep (not in the way Jeff would) and avoid her whining. You were good at this after living with LJ. Then you left, along with her dog.

— Find Jessica! Where are you going, you idiot?! There's no time to chase cats!

„What could have happened? I hadn't sensed anything unusual these days."

That was true. Everything was normal, no nightmares, no weird sounds...

You followed the dog, almost sure that it was too dumb to find someone, and you saw something that you wished you hadn't. It was a gate of an abandoned amusement park.

— No, this must be a nightmare.

You've left the dog outside and stepped through the gate. It was already dark outside, even you couldn't see clearly. You've heard buzzing sounds and saw flies gathering around something, that looked like two dead children. You've continued walking, hoping that you wouldn't find Jessica in the same condition.

You've inspected surroundings, just to find the person you loved tied to a table, nearly dead.

It was...

Jack.

— Jack?! Why the fuck are you playing dead? Where's our daughter? — You knew that it was not a good idea to approach him, but you did, then you shook him.

— I... I'm not... playing... I'm... dying...

— Serves you right! — You were surprised that he didn't attack you, because you were sure that he was not really injured. You almost started to worry about him. But you couldn't let yourself worry about the man who probably killed your child, his own daughter, — Where is Jessica? I saw your victims near the gate... Is she dead too? What the hell is going on?!

— My victims? I hadn't killed anyone these days... — He mumbled, coughing some blood and bugs.

— Don't lie! I saw two dead children! Don't tell me that someone killed them and kidnapped Jessica after beating you, before you could kill children... was it Zalgo? I believe there is only a few being that can screw you up like that...

— No... Jessica is fine.

— Where is she?!

— How I'm supposed to know where did she go after killing her classmates and beating the bugs out of her father?

— What?! Jessica did this? No way! Stop joking around, you stupid clown!

— I'm not joking... I saw her hitting them, she looked mad. I'm not sure that she purposely killed them, though, she's just too strong. She's my child, after all...

— Even if she killed her classmates, how could she do this to you? Seriously, even Slendy and Zalgo stay on guard around you...

— I underestimated her... I tied her to a table and turned around to choose torturing tools, I could hear her struggling, then she went quiet. I thought that she gave up, but seems like she was able to teleport to the dark corner, then she grabbed my tools and attacked me from behind when I turned around. She thought that I died and left...

— I should really kill you right now, while I can. While you're weakened like this.

— Don't you want to do something else before that? — He said, seductively, licking his black lips with his long, pointy, striped tongue.

— What?! How dare you offering me THAT right after you tried to torture and kill our child? I know that you're insane, but this is just too much!

______________________________

I apologize for not updating sooner, I kind of broke my keyboard, LMAO. I'm an ultimate dumbass Q_Q *bows and kills herself, then revives to continue writing*