Chapter IV: Moving

— Huh. What else you were expecting after two of you left me?! So what if I was drunk that night, everyone makes mistakes! Was it necessary to abandon me just because of that?! It wasn't that I was attacking her everyday. I could just stop drinking for a while.

— It was me who left you, not her! She was asking questions about you everyday.

— But she's not asking questions now, right? And she wanted to kill me...

— Bullshit! You attacked her first!

— You left me because of her. Kids ruin everything.

— That kid is your own daughter!

— She couldn't even remember me...

— You can't blame people for having a bad memory, you know? She was still little when I took her...

— You had no right to kidnap my daughter!

— How can you say that after all you have done, you jerk?! Was I supposed to let you torture and kill her? Or maybe I was supposed to clap?

— It wasn't the first time you left me.

— Blame yourself! Oh wait, I forgot that you don't have the guts to admit when you're guilty.

— I have more than enough guts, dear, hahaha!

— They're not exactly yours, though... — You've grabbed one of his tools, yet you were hesitating. Of course, you knew that hesitation could lead to death anytime, because he was starting to heal. You had to kill him fast, but you couldn't.

— You're as weak as always.

— You probably think that killing family members is strength, however, I don't have to agree.

— Is that so? Then what do you call strength? Running and hiding?

— Yeah, that's just as cowardly thing to do as killing weakened target... I... I need to go.

You ran away, you had to get out before he'd be able to chase you. Killing him was too much. You grabbed the dog and continued running.

You could hear noise from the house. Was it the old woman?

No, it was Jessica, putting her belongings in a suitcase.

— Don't come any closer! — She snarled, — Liar! You were lying to me! That nightmare... it was real! My father is a monster! I hate both of you! I'm leaving and you can't stop me!

— Where will you go?!

— Anywhere, but here, — She said before teleporting.

„WTF is wrong with this kid? Isn't it a bit early for teenage rebellion?"

— Hello there, honey! — Jack peeked in the window.

„Damn, he discovered hideout."

— Hi.

— I followed you, — He giggled.

— I can tell.

— Come back to mansion. I might forgive you leaving me, only because you couldn't kill me.

— I can't... I need to stay and wait for Jessica's return.

— She will join us sooner or later... don't you think that now she's capable of protecting herself from me?

— I do...

— Then come.

— Alright...

— Before we will leave, I'm gonna kill that old hag for hiding you from me.

— No! Since when do you kill old people? She'll die soon anyway. Let her be, her dog needs her... besides she didn't really know anything.

— Alright, come!