Chapter V: Sweet Memory

Warning: This chapter has a lemon, very inappropriate one at that. Don't bother to report, this story is marked as mature content anyway, so I don't think that it will be removed xD

________________________________________________

— Whoa! Y/N?! — You couldn't imagine how could Jeff's eyes become wider, but they did. — You're back!

— Yes, Jeff. Be careful or else we'll have one more eyeless member in the family.

— You hadn't changed at all.

You went in your and Jack's room that wasn't really changed much after you left, well, your side of bed was kind of ruined, he was probably mad and took his anger out on the poor bed.

— Now that you're back, should we remember sweet old times? — Asked LJ, nudging you.

— I'm tired, Jack. I was a human, after all, unlike you. Maybe I still am, kind of, — Remembering old time made you blush.

Flashback

— Hey, Knife. Come help me to sharpen my tools, — Said LJ, grabbing your hand and dragging you along.

— What? We could watch movies, drink and relax, we have the mansion all to ourselves. — You whined.

— Don't talk back to your master! You're my proxy, you'll do whatever I'll say.

Two of you went into the basement. He locked the door and you were strapped to a table, before you could even realize.

— Not this sh*t again, Jack! Ugh! — You groaned, closing your eyes and waiting for him to start torturing you.

You could feel him cutting your clothes, however he hadn't touched your skin. Not with tools. You felt his lips on yours and widely opened your eyes. He forced his tongue into your mouth, exploring it. He tasted like a candy and you couldn't help but suck his tongue.

— Just what the hell are you doing, Jack?! — You asked as soon as he stopped kissing you.

He didn't reply, just moved his lips to your neck. He kept nibbling on your neck, leaving marks, sometimes biting hard enough to make you bleed. You moaned loudly when he found your soft spot and he mercilessly continued sucking and biting it.

— Jack... stop it, it hurts! — You cried out when he forcefully massaged your breasts. Of course your pleads didn't stop him, — Sadistic jerk!

He started undressing himself and you could guess what he had in mind. You couldn't stop yourself from staring him. Not that you were seeing weird naked clowns everyday.

— WTF you have stripes even THERE?!

He grabbed your legs and kissed them before putting them on his shoulders. Then he entered you and started moving back and forth, not caring if his huge member was hurting you like hell, to be more exact, he was enjoying your screams of pleasure and pain.

Soon you felt him release into you, while groaning and whispering your name, but you still wanted more.

— Untie me! — You asked and he obeyed. You pushed him down onto the table and sat down on his nose, making him mumble something about wrong stripes.

Finally you felt yourself getting close and released all over his face, before standing up and grabbing your ripped clothes.

— We should take a shower together first, — He whispered in your ear, licking it.

— I don't feel like walking around naked, what if someone will come back suddenly?

The End of the Flashback

— I hate waiting, — He whined, pouting.

— We need to find Jessica before the police.

— Don't be silly, Y/N, do you think they'll shoot 10 year old kid? They most likely won't even think that she killed those kids. Besides she can teleport out of jail or something, she's good.

— What about Zalgo? What if he'll find her first? He will want her, she's powerful. He even wanted some lame killer like me.

— Yeah, that's problem. Slender will probably get mad if he'll get hurt again because my family is attracted to Zalgo...

— Promise me that you won't attack her again.

— I can't, she's strong, if she'll try to kill me again, I'll protect myself...

— Fine, but don't kill her. It's alright to beat her a bit, but only if you won't have other choice.