Chapter VI: Reunion

— It will be easy for me to find her, kids these days can't last long without technology, — Said Ben.

— Actually I was recommending her to avoid it...

— Excellent! Since you're such a caring parent, then you'll have a clue about her location.

— She was always avoiding dark, empty places as I told her, but... since she decided to be a rebel, she might choose one as hideout... I dunno, maybe I'm wrong and after meeting her dad, she'll avoid them more. No idea, I'm confused.

— Smile can't find her either, because she's teleporting, — Jeff shook his head.

— Maybe Sally can find her? Children think alike. And she'll trust her more than rest of us. — Jack suggested.

— But we need to talk to her. Besides how is she supposed to trust some kid right after she lost faith in her own parents? — You sighed.

— Point taken. What do we do?

— I have no idea.

— It's very easy to find her, — Said Jason the Toymaker, — We can spread my toys everywhere and she'll be seen sooner or later. Do you have her picture?

— Of course, I do. Thank you, Jason.

— What the hell?! You guys never helped me to find them before! — Jack hissed.

— Well, Slenderman didn't want you to hurt them, they're part of our family... we didn't want it either and there's chance that you'd regret it later... Besides I don't recall assembling so many of us for finding someone before.

* * *

— I found her, — Said Jason.

— Are you sure that it's her? — You asked.

— Yes.

— What should we do now? If we'll approach her, she'll teleport and we'll lose her trace again...

— Should we try using Sally now? — Jack scratched the back of his head.

— Go ahead, I don't have a better idea right now, anyway...

— Slenderman will be really mad if Sally will get hurt, — Toby hesitated.

— She won't, — You shook your head, — I don't think that my child will attack someone if they won't be rude.

— I want to see Jessica! — Sally tugged at Toby's sleeve, — I liked playing with her.

— Fine.

* * *

— Hello. — Chirped Sally cheerfully, approaching Jessica slowly.

— Who are you? Do I know you? You look somewhat familiar.

— I'm Sally. Your childhood friend.

— I don't want to remember something from my past. You might be connected with those freaks. Get lost. — Jessica frowned.

— But aren't you a freak as well?

— What?! How you dare calling me a freak?! But... I guess you're right. I'm a freak as well.

— Then we can get along. Listen, I've heard what happened... I know that you're mad at your parents, but...

— They've sent you, didn't they? Get lost.

— I will get lost... but before that, listen to me. I had worse family than you... my uncle... I know that your father is scary sometimes but try to understand him... I don't think that he'll attack you again... and your mother was telling lies just because she wanted to protect you... Both of them are worried about you, I'm a child but I can tell that much. Come with me... if you don't want to come now, I'll leave and give you a time to think about it.

— I'm impressed, you're very mature for the kid who's dressed in pink and holding a stuffed animal.

— Thank you! I can't wait to play dress up and tea party with you again!

— Nevermind, I'm taking my words back.

— So, will you come now, or stay and think?

— I'll come.

____________________________________________________

Uh–oh. This statement might disappoint readers, but I don't see what else can I add. Sequel was written just because I didn't feel like first story was complete. I think readers like it more when story has a lemon too, LOL. Besides LJ isn't very kid friendly so I wanted to write about their future too, in case someone was wondering what would happen to their child. I don't think that sequel is as good as the first part, considering that I kinda left Creepypasta fandom and just continued writing it for readers. However I really don't feel like adding something more, so I'll finish whole story here, instead of adding super dry and boring parts that will make readers vomit. xD