Love Wins Part 1 - Leaving?

Everybody who has read my first story TRUE LOVE thank you so much for reading 245 readers and counting and I thought that no one would read it. Hopefully you will like this story just as much. Onto the story...

In the homestead Nicole and Waverly were cuddling and Waverly just held Nicole like she didn't want to ever let go. She remembered what the doctor said and she couldn't think of what would happen if she had died. Waverly knew she had to separate herself from Nicole. She knew she had to leave purgatory as well.

That late afternoon Nicole was still in the homestead but Waverly was already gone. Nicole woke up but didn't see anyone.

"Waverly..." Nicole called out.

However there was no answer. Nicole got up and looked around but found nothing. She noticed that Waverly's jeep was missing. She grabbed her coat and left.

Meanwhile Waverly was at the station and no one was there except Dolls. Waverly then walked into the conference room.

"Dolls Hi." Waverly greeted.
"Waverly everything all right?"
"Where's Wynonna?" Waverly asked.
"She and Doc went to Shorty's to celebrate. Did you need her for something? Are you feeling all right?"
"I feel...I feel better then I was before. I actually came to talk to you. I need a leave of absence from the BBD." Waverly stated.
"I understand with everything you went through I wouldn't be surprised. Do you know when you'll be back?"
"In not sure. I'll need to get back to you on that." Waverly answered.
"What will you do in the meantime?"
"Going to figure my life out with what has happened. Why that revenant chose me to possess. Maybe take a vacation." Waverly answered.
"Are you going to leave Purgatory?"
"I...I don't know yet." Waverly answered.
"Well you should let your sister know and she's at Shorty's."
"Thank you Dolls for everything." Waverly thanked.
"Good luck to you. You will always have a place at the BBD."

Waverly soon left to go to Shorty's where Wynonna and Doc was.

Meanwhile Nicole saw Waverly's car at the station as she parked in the parking lot and went in.

Inside Nicole didn't see anyone and she was about to leave when Dolls came out of the conference room.

"Haught..."
"Dolls have you seen Waverly around?" Nicole asked.
"She was here. She said that she was going to Shorty's. She asked for a leave of absence from the BBD. I have it to her."
"Thanks." Nicole stated.
"I would hurry though."
"Why?" Nicole asked.
"She said she might leave Purgatory."
"Thank you." Nicole thanked.
"Don't mention it."

Nicole left the station and ran over to Shorty's.

When Nicole got to Shorty's it was pretty busy and a lot of people were drinking. She did see Wynonna and Doc and headed towards them.

"Hey..." Nicole greeted.
"Haughtstuff care for a drink. We are celebrating?"
"No thanks. Hey listen have you seen Waverly. Dolls said that she might be here?" Nicole asked.
" I haven't seen Waverly. Maybe ask Gus she's been bartending most of the night but Gus is very observant. Everything all right?"
"God, I hope so." Nicole answered.

Nicole went up to the bar and saw Gus. She then flagged her down.

"Officer Haught what can I get you?"
"I was wondering if you've seen Waverly?" Nicole asked.
"I have. She came in and talked to me about taking a leave of absence from working at Shorty's and then she left. I don't know where she went after that."
"Okay thank you." Nicole stated.
"Anytime."

Nicole then left Shorty's and noticed that Waverly's car was indeed gone. Nicole got in her cruiser and took a ride back to Earp homestead.

On the way to the homestead though Waverly was all ready gone with her luggage and important things that she needed. She was driving and not paying attention to the fact that Nicole drove right past her and she kept going.

Nicole had noticed though that Waverly had driven passed her and she turned herself around and went after Waverly.

Okay that's the end of the first chapter. Hope you enjoy and I'll update as soon as possible. Is Waverly going to leave Purgatory? Find out in the next chapter.