LOVE WINS - PART 3 - DATE

Hey guys sorry it's been a while and it's just been crazy. I encourage everyone to check out my other story I just posted called FOREVER CHANGED. Its a personal story that everyone should read. Last week's Wynonna was epic and was so glad Nicole made it out okay. On to the story...

Nicole and Waverly were lying in bed as Nicole was holding Waverly so tightly but Waverly didn't mind at all. Waverly had her head on Nicole's chest and holding her hand.

"Waverly?" Nicole asked.
"Hmm..."
"I was wondering if I could take you out on a date?" Nicole asked.
"Really?"
"Yes, really. We haven't been on a proper date ever and I want to take you out. What do you say?" Nicole asked.
"All right. Yes I would love to go on a date with you. When?"
"How about today?" Nicole asked.
"Today? You do remember I'm a planner."
"Yes I remember but I know that you took time off from BBD and Shorty's and I was hoping that you had nothing else to do?" Nicole asked.
"You know what?"
"What?" Nicole asked.
"You're amazing do you know that?"
"I am?" Nicole asked.
"You and I have been through so much and I know that I haven't been the easiest person to get along with. I tried to push you away and here you are still wanting to take me out on a date even though the whole town knows that we are together. You're just amazing Nicole Haught."
"Hey we are in this relationship together. You are never difficult. Waverly you are the easiest person to love. I'm only amazing because I have you. I love you Waves." Nicole stated.
"I know...I know you do. I love you too Nicole."
"So yes to the date?" Nicole asked.
"Absolutely. Where are we going to go?"
"It's a surprise. How about some breakfast? I can make eggs and bacon." Nicole asked.
"That sounds wonderful. Let me help."
"Nope. You stay here and relax and I will bring breakfast to you." Nicole answered.
"Nicole..."
"Please I insist." Nicole stated.
"Okay if you insist. There's just one thing I need from you."
"Yeah and what's that?" Nicole asked.
"This..."

Waverly grabbed the back of Nicole's neck and gave her a passionate kiss. The two kissed for a minute and then came up for air.

"Breakfast is on its way." Nicole stated.

Nicole put her robe on and left the room.

About 20 minutes later, Nicole came in with a tray of food and coffee and juice and she saw that Waverly had fallen back to sleep as she stood there and stared at the beautiful woman in her bed. Waverly felt her presence and she opened her eyes and smiled.

"Hi."
"Hi beautiful..." Nicole greeted.

Nicole put the tray in the middle of them and Waverly sat up in the bed.

"We've got eggs, bacon, toast. Coffee and orange juice." Nicole stated.
"You're going to spoil me all day?"
"Maybe." Nicole answered.
"This looks wonderful thank you."
"You're welcome. Eat." Nicole stated.

So the two ate their breakfast in peace and quiet. At one point Nicole stopped and just stared at Waverly.

"Is there something on my face?"
"Nope. I just wanted to look at you. I love you so much Waverly and I never thought I could find anyone especially someone who would love me for me." Nicole answered.
"Hey you love me for me as well. It's very hard to find anyone especially with a last name like E..."
"Waverly what's wrong?" Nicole asked.
"I might not even be an Earp."
"I know but it doesn't matter. Not to me. I fell in love with the person that you are Waverly and your last name doesn't matter to me. Whatever we find out we find out together okay?" Nicole asked.
"Okay. So what should we do for the rest of the day?"
"I dont know. We can stay in bed all day. I don't have to be back at work for a few days. We can watch movies. Make popcorn."
Nicole suggested.
"That is a wonderful idea."
"Good, I think it is too." Nicole stated.

A few hours later and 2 movies into the day, Waverly and Nicole were concluding their third movie when Nicole noticed the time.

"Is that the time? 4:45?" Nicole asked.
"It is, why? Are you going to turn into a pumpkin?"
"No but I want to take you out on our date. So we better get ready." Nicole answered.
"Okay. I'll let you get ready. I'll leave."
"No you won't." Nicole stated.
"What are you talking about?"
"I have a surprise for you." Nicole asked.

Nicole grabbed Waverly by the hand and they went into Nicole's bedroom.

Inside the bedroom there was a big box on top of Nicole's bed.

"This wasn't here before."
"I know that it wasn't. Its for you." Nicole stated.
"Nicole what did you do?"
"Open it and find out." Nicole answered.

So Waverly opened it and it revealed a beautiful lavender dress. It had spaghetti straps on it and it was Waverly's size. Waverly herself was surprised.

"Nicole..."
"I know that you like purple so I saw it in the window of a shopping center and just bought it. I hope you like it." Nicole stated.
"Like it? Nicole I love it. No one has ever gotten me a dress before."
"I'm glad you love it." Nicole stated.
"Not as much as I love you. Thank you so much."
"You're very welcome. We should get ready. I need to take a shower." Nicole stated.
"I have an idea."
"What's that?" Nicole asked.
"You have to take a shower and so do I why don't we take one together?"
"I don't know you might distract me." Nicole answered.
"Is that such a bad idea?"
Waverly asked as she put her hands around Nicole's neck.
"Mmm...absolutely not." Nicole answered.
"Good."
"All right but we do need to hurry. I made reservations for 6:30." Nicole stated.
"We better hurry then."

Nicole kissed Waverly and then picked her up bridal style and the two went into the bathroom.

In the bathroom, Nicole got the water going as waverly started to take her clothes off getting ready for her shower. Nicole looked back and see Waverly all naked and she smiled at her.

"God you are so beautiful." Nicole stated.
"And you Miss Haught has too much clothes on for someone who is about to take a shower. Let me help you with that."

Waverly took off Nicole's shirt and pants to reveal her bra and underwear. Then she kissed Nicole and she went and umclasped her bra and it fell to the floor and then her underwear.

"Much better."
"I'm glad that you approve, Miss Earp." Nicole stated.
"Just one more thing before it's perfect."
"And what would that be?" Nicole asked.
"You getting into the shower."

Nicole took Waverly's hand and the two went into the steamy hot shower together. Nicole was the one to get wet first. Waverly would lather some shampoo into her hair and Nicole would rinse it off. Then Waverly would get under the water and Nicole would lather some shampoo into Waverly's hair and Waverly would rinse off. Waverly had her back to the shower as she looked at Nicole. She would just stare at Nicole.

"What is it Waverly what's wrong?" Nicole asked.
"Nothing. Nothing is wrong. I just...you are so beautiful."
"Have you looked at yourself in the mirror?" Nicole asked.
"God I just...I want you."
"Well I'm here. I'm not going anywhere." Nicole stated.
"No you are not. I will see to that."
"And how do you plan on doing that?" Nicole asked.

Without saying a word, Waverly pinned Nicole's hands against the wall of the shower. She then kissed Nicole passionately and then went down to her neck and all over her body. Soon enough Waverly was indeed making love to Nicole in the shower.

Ten minutes later, the two were out of the shower and dressed as Nicole was wearing a black dress and Waverly was wearing the lavender dress. The two went hand in hand to the town over to a restaurant that they wanted to go to for a long time.

Well Thats it for this story. Be sure to read the next chapter to see what happens on their date. Always remember to vote and comment on my stories and do check out the story that I wrote about my life. Thanks you guys!!