LOVE WINS - SICK PART TWO

THIS IS THE NEXT PART OF THE STORY. THERE ARE ONLY THIS CHAPTER AND THE NEXT BEFORE THE CONCLUSION. THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE SHORT BUT THE LAST CHAPTER WILL BE THE END AND A LONG CHAPTER. THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND VOTING FOR MY FIRST STORY OF WAYHAUGHT. NOW ON TO THE STORY.

Later at the station Dolls Doc and Wynonna were racking their brains with how to help Waverly. Dolls knew that their only hope was to find the Stone Witch and the spell. Wynonna got up from the table angry and Doc noticed.

"Wynonna..."
"Where the hell is she?! We need to find her!" Wynonna yelled.
"I know you're frustrated. We are doing everything we can to find the Witch."
"There has to be something we can do. Another spell?" Wynonna asked.
"I'm sorry Wynonna I wasn't able to find any other spell. Our best bet is to find the Stone Witch."
"And we don't know where she is!" Wynonna yelled.
"There might be one more palce where we might find her."
"Where?" Wynonna asked.
"The revenants' trailor park. We couldn't find her anywhere else. My best bet is that she is there so she can feel close to Bobo in case she finds HER spell and bring him back."
"Waverly has her spell." Wynonna stated.
"Constance doesn't know that though and without her powers she can't do anything to us."
"Then let's go. The sooner we leave the sooner we can help Waverly." Wynonna stated.
"Wynonna it's pitch black. We wouldn't be able to see anything. Please wait til morning, first light and then we will all go together."
"Dolls..." Wynonna called out.
"You won't be any good to Waverly if you're dead."
"All...all right. I guess I'll check in with Nicole." Wynonna stated.
"Good idea."
Wynonna goes into the hallway and dials Nicole's number.

In the hospital Waverly is struggling to sleep peacefully as Nicole is on the edge of the bed just watching her. She notices that Waverly's temperature is getting worse. Her face was getting shiney from the fever and that concerned Nicole very much. Just then Nicole's phone vibrated and she quickly stopped it from vibrating so it wouldn't wake Waverly up. However Waverly squinted and saw Nicole sitting there on the bed with her.

"Hey..."
"Hey..." Nicole greeted.
"You're still here..."
"I'll always be here. Can't get rid of me that easily." Nicole stated.
"Who was on the phone?"
"The phone?" Nicole asked.
"I know that you're avoiding your phone. It vibrated is it Wynonna?"
"It was. Waverly you need to relax. Your fever is still very high." Nicole answered.
"Nicole please go out and call her back. She might have found something. Please..."
"Okay, shh. I'll go out and call her back. You are not to go anywhere got it?" Nicole asked.
"Where am I going to go?"
"I don't care. You are not to get out of this bed. I won't be long." Nicole answered.

Nicole gave Waverly a kiss in her sweaty lips and got off the bed and headed for the door. She looked back at Waverly and Waverly just slept in the bed. Nicole opened the door and left anda headed for the waiting room.

In the waiting room, there was no body there so Nicole sat down and called Wynonna.
"Earp."
"Wynonna did you call?" Nicole asked.
"Yeah I did. I just wanted to check in on you and Waverly. How is she?"
"She's not doing well. Her fever is really bad. I'm going to ask the doctor if he can give her anything stronger to help her." Nicole answered.
"Doc, Dolls and I are going to the trailer park tomorrow morning to see if the Stone Witch will be there."
"Do you think she will?" Nicole asked.
"We hope so, if not we don't know where else to check."
"Okay well I wish you luck. Keep me posted?" Nicole asked.
"You do the same."
"I will. Be safe." Nicole stated.

Nicole hung up the phone and headed back to see Waverly when she saw Dr. Peters at the nurse's station.

"Dr. Peters..." Nicole greeted.
"Oh Officer Haught. Can I help you with something?"
"It's Waverly. Her fever is out of control. I was wondering if there was something stronger that you could give her to bring the fever down." Nicole asked.
"I will have to check her temperature and if it's very high then there is a shot antibiotic that I can give her but it may not work."
"Please there has to be something." Nicole stated.
"Let's go see her."

Nicole and Dr. Peters headed back to Waverly's room and she tried to open the door but it was somehow blocked. She looked through the window on the door and saw Waverly on the floor. She pushed frantically against the door and the door opened enough for Nicole to get through

In the room Nicole ran to Waverly and held her in her arms.
"Waverly, wake up!" Nicole yelled.

There was no answer from Waverly. Nicole picked her up bridal style and bought her back to her bed as Dr. Peters came to Nicole's side. Dr. Peters listened to Waverly's heart and then took his stethescope out of his ears.

"She will be okay right?" Nicole asked.
"It's her heart. It's weakenin as we speak. I don't know if she will make it through the night. The fever in her is very strong. Even if i give her the antibiotics I don't think it would do much of anything."
"How much time does she have?" Nicole asked.
"Officer Haught..."
"How long does she have?!" Nicole asked.
"I'm sorry. If she's lucky maybe 2 days 3 the most."
"Please give her the shot." Nicole ordered.
"I'll be right back."

Nicole watched Dr. Peters leave as she sat on the edge of the bed. All she could do was hold Waverly's hand and tried so hard not to cry. Dr. Peters comes back in and gives Waverly her shot through the IV.

"Give it a couple of hours to work. If she still has a high fever that means it didn't work. I'm sorry."
"Thank you." Nicole thanked.
"If you need anything else call the nurse's station and I'll come."
"Thank you but I don't need anything else." Nicole staed.

Dr. Peters knew that Nicole was upset o he just left her alone with Waverly. Nicole just cupped Waverly's cheek.
"You're going to be okay, Waves. Just hold on for Wynonna and the others to find what they need. Don't give up. Don't leave me." Nicole begged.

Morning soon came as Wynonna, Doc and Dolls heaaded out to the trailer park. It was deserted there was no one around. They were about to leave when they saw the Stone Witch in a field. They ran up to her and they saw what she doing, going through the book that Waverly gave her. The Stone Witch knew that they were there.

"What can I do for you people now?"
"We aren't here to fight Constance. We just need a spell out of the book and then we will be on our way." Wynonna answered.
"Are you sure it's in this book?"
"Yes." Wynonna answered.
"Why?"
"Its Waverly, she's dying. That revenant weakened her heart and she needs a spell in that book that can help her." Wynonna answered
"Poor Waverly asked for my help once before. I helped her once. I'm not going to help her again. You're on your own."
"I'm not going to ask you again. I will not let my sister die without a fight. I don't even need the whole book just the page it's written on." Wynonna stated.
"Bring her here and we will talk."
"She's in the hospital. She's hooked up to the machines. I'm not sure if she's allowed to leave." Wynona stated.
"I'm not leaving this spot for anything or anyone."
"All right, I'll do it." Wynonna stated.
Wynonna whipped out her phone and started to call Nicole.

In the hospital Nicole was lying in bed with Waverly just holding her trying to keep her comfortable when all of a sudden her phone rang and Nicole knew it was Wynonna.

"Wynonna?" Nicole asked
"Yeah its me. Listen we found the Stone Witch."
"Will she help us?" Nicole asked.
"She will but..."
"But what?" Nicole asked.
"You have to bring er to us. The Stone Witch won't come to you."
"You're at the trailer park?" Nicole asked.
"Yes. We're here do you know the way?"
"I do. We'll be there in no time." Nicole answered.

Nicole hung up the phone and she looked at Waverly as Waverly woke up.
"Nicole..."
"Hey baby. Don't you worry. I'm going to bring you to someone who will help us. Just hold on okay?" Nicole asked.
"Can't..."
"What?" Nicole asked.
"Too late..."
"Waverly I won't allow it to be too late. Don't give up." Nicole stated.
"Trying not to...so hard...I love you, Nicole...."
"I love you too Waverly but you're not giving up, not yet."
With that Nicole took Waverly off the bed and left the hospital.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO WAVERLY? WILL THE STONE WITCH HELP WAVERLY OR WILL SHE LET HER DIE? WOULD I KILL OFF WAVERLY? FND OUT IN THE NEXT AND FINAL CHAPTER OF LOVE WINS. IT WILL BE IN FACT A LONG CHAPTER. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND VOTE AND COMMENT LOVE YOU GUYS!!!