LOVE WINS - PROPOSAL

So sorry that I haven't been updating a lot has been going on personally where I didn't have internet access to post my story but I'm here now with a new story I hope that you like it.

Nicole and Waverly are on their date and things have been wonderful. The next place Nicole took Waverly was the beach and the two of them were walking along the beach and Nicole would just stare at Waverly and smiled at her. She stopped in her tracks and pulled Waverly into her. Waverly was surprised.

"Nicole what's wrong?"
"Nothing is wrong. I am perfectly fine. There is something that I want to ask you though." Nicole answered.
"Okay you know that you can tell me anything, right?"
"I do and I love you for that. There is something I want to ask you. Waverly you have been the best thing in my life and when I met you I was so lucky to be a part of your life and ever since then you have been there for me through everything. You can take all the time that you need to answer this question. Waverly Earp would you do the honor of being my wife?" Nicole asked.

Nicole opened a black velvet box and presented a singular diamond ring and showed it to Waverly who was speechless but her eyes reared up right away.

"Nicole I don't know what to say."
"Just speak from your heart and you can never go wrong." Nicole stated.
"It's beautiful. I've never been in a relationship this far along. I thought I would be with Champ for the rest of my life until the day I met you. You made me realize that there was more then just settling down. That I deserved better than what I had before because you make me so damn happy that I ever thought I could be. I don't need you to wait for an answer I already have one. I think you have waited long enough."
"Waverly I would wait forever for you if I had to." Nicole stated
"I know that because you already have. However you don't need to wait for my answer for your question. I would be honored to be your future wife."
"So you're saying yes?" Nicole asked
"Yes, I am saying yes. A thousand yeses."
"I only need one yes from you." Nicole stated
"Then you have it. I am saying yes to your proposal. I would love to be Waverly Haught. It has a nice ring to it don't you think?"
"Yes. Yes it does. Oh my god Waverly. I...I don't know what to say." Nicole stated
"How about you put that beautiful ring on the proper finger and kiss me?"
"I would love to." Nicole answered.

Nicole took the ring out of the box and she put her hand on Waverly's left ring finger and smiled at Waverly.

"It's perfect."
"You're perfect. God I love you so much." Nicole stated.
"I...I know you do. I love you so much Nicole don't forget that okay?"
"Hey I will never forget that not until the day I die and that won't be for a very long time to come. Come here." Nicole answered
Nicole gave Waverly a hug and a passionate kiss.
"I do have one more surprise to our date but we have to leave now." Nicole stated
"Lead the way."

Nicole helped Waverly up and the two headed for the car and drove to their next destination.

It only took them ten minutes to get where they were going when Waverly noticed where they were.

"Nicole? Shorty's it's going to be packed."
"Please trust me okay?" Nicole asked
"Always."
"Good come on." Nicole stated

Nicole helped Waverly get out of the car and the two headed to the double doors of Shorty's.

"Are you ready?" Nicole asked
"As ready as I'll ever be."

Nicole opened the door and went inside and the whole place lit up.

"SURPRISE!!!"

The whole town was practically there to celebrate their engagement. Waverly saw her sister and the boys and Gus the only people that ever mattered to her and her best friend Chrissy as well. She then turned to Nicole with awe.

"You did all of this?"
"I am guilty but all I did was ask them to come. I believe all the decorations were your sister's idea." Nicole answered

Wynonna came over to the two of them with a beer in her hand.

"I am guilty too. Any reason for a celebration and drinking beer and I'm there. Congrats baby girl."
"Wynonna thank you for everything. This is amazing." Waverly stated
"Nothing I wouldn't do for you. Haught you treat her well or you will answer to me."
"You know that I will Wynonna." Nicole stated.

Finally a chapter done I am so sorry for the wait we had a hurricane and I had no internet but I promise you that I will update sooner thank you for being so patient. All my love to everyone!!😀