LOVE WINS - ANTIDOTE?

HEY VERYBODY!! HOPE THAT YOU ARE CONTINUING TO READ THIS STORY. THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER AND IT IS A LONG CHAPTER BUT IT WILL ANSWER ALL OF THE QUESTIONS. I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE OUT THERE FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT AND CARE AND COMMENTS FOR EVERYONE WHO READS THIS STORY, MY SECOND STORY AND ALL OF THE SUPPORT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS. ANYWAY ONTO OUR LAST CHAPTER AND THE CONCLUSION OF THE STORY. HOPE YOU GUYS VOTE AND COMMENT.

In the parking lot, Nicole put Waverly in her cruiser in the back seat and she put the sirens on and drove to the trailer park as fast as she possible could.

It only took Nicole 10 minutes to get to the trailer park and take Waverly out of the car. She saw Wynonna and the others as Nicole was still carrying Waverly as she got to them.

"Waverly..."
"Please help hre she doesn't have much time." Nicole begged.
"It looks like it might be too late for her all ready."
"Don't you dare say that! I'm not giving up!" Nicole yelled.
"What is the spell called that you are looking for?"

Just then Waverly stirred in Nicole's arms and she was able to see everyone.
"It's on page 512 in the book." Waverly answered.

Wynonna grabbed the book out of the Stone Witch's hand and turned to the page and tore the page out. Constance read it to herself and she laughed as everyone noticed.

"Why are you laughing?" Wynonna asked.
"This is a love spell."
"So?" Wynonna asked.
"I can't perform the spell. I'm not in love with her."
"Then I'll do it. She's my sister." Wynonna stated.
"It doesn't work that way."
"What do you mean?" Wynonna asked.
"It's got to be cast by someone who truly loves her."
"Nicole..." Wynonna called out.

Nicole moved farther away from the group to have some privacy with Waverly.
"They're calling for you."
"Let them come. You are what's important now." Nicole stated.
"Nicole, in case this doesn't work..."
"It will work Waverly it has to." Nicole stated.
"I know you are a very positive person and I love you for that. If this doesn't work please move on with your life."
"Hey my life didn't begin until you walked into it. You are my life." Nicole stated.
"Thank you."
"For what?" Nicole asked.
"Thank you for seeing past my last name, my family's reputation. You fell in love with me and I will never forget that, ever. I love you."
"God I Love you too." Nicole stated.

Waverly with all of her strength left cupped Nicole's face and she easily kissed Nicole. Nicole kissed Waverly back until Waverly's hand started to slip down and off Nicole's face. Nicole knew that Waverly was dying but she opened her eyes anyway and saw Waverly falling into her arms. Nicole started to shake her head no in disbelief and started to cry.

"Waverly?" Nicole called out.

But there was nothing. No movemet from Waverly no nothing. Nicole put her hand on top of Waverly's chest and there was nothing. She checked for a pulse and found nothing.

"God Waverly! Please wake up, wake up Waverly!" Nicole yelled as she started to shake Waverly in her arms but nothing happened.

Wynonna had heard Nicole's screams and headed into that direction with the piece of paper.
"Haught!"
"(looking up): She's...she's gone." Nicole stated.
"Not yet she's not. The Stone Witch, she can't cast the spell. It has to be you."
"Me? Why me?" Nicole asked.
"You're the one who out of this family truly loves her."
"I don't know Latin. I might get it wrong." Nicole stated.
"The good thing about Love spells is that you don't have to recite it in Latin. There is a English version. Just try."

Wynonna gave Nicole the spell and Nicole looked at the piece of paper. Constance came closer to Nicole and Waverly.

"It's tellng you to put your hand on her heart before you cast the spell."