Chapter one: First DM

9:00 pm Tuesday night

" Hi Chance " I sent that message and then I went back to watching my movie, and two hours later my phone makes a noise.

(Mackenzieee_Jordan): Chanceperezofficial: hey Mackenzie, is what I saw and I screamed really loud.

Me: " How are you Chance " .

Chanceperezofficial: I'm good Mackenzie, how are you ?

Me: I'm good, I can't even believe you are replying to me.

Chanceperezofficial: well I am. where do you live Mackenzie ?

Me: I live in LA. how's your night going so far ?

Chanceperezofficial: so, your gonna come to the live show on Thursday ? my nights going good, thanks for asking, how's your night ?

Me: my night is going really good now. My Best friend and I are going shopping tomorrow for the live show.

Chanceperezofficial: that's awesome. what were you doing before we started talking ?

Me: I was watching a movie, what were you doing.

Chanceperezofficial: I just came back from rehearsals and was talking Brooklyn. Also, we are meeting you guys before the show tomorrow.

Me: really I can't wait to take a picture with you guys. I'm going to get some rest, so I can go shopping in the morning.

Chanceperezofficial: okay, good night.

Me: good night

'After I sent that, I texted my best friend. O my god Ash, I just had a conversation with The Chance Perez, and it was awesome. He's gonna be looking out for us at the show and there meeting us. So we definitely have to dress hella cute/sexy. She texted me back saying heck yeah, be ready by 10 tomorrow we gotta get a lot of stuff done.'

Thank you guys, for reading my first lil chapter of this story. Please press the little star that says vote, and comment and tell me what you think, if you want follow me.

Xoxo, Alize 💋