Chapter Five: Pizza Shop

Chapter dedication goes to @_Kinley because she was the first one to Vote. Thank you so much for voting love. I hope you guys are enjoying, my story so far. To get a dedication next chapter , all you gotta do is Vote and Comment this time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let's go loser they want us to go, to the pizza shop with them" I whispered to Ashley so the other girls wouldn't here.

"Really" she screamed out loud

"Yes, now shut up" I said to her in a hushed voice, as we got closer to the guys

"Change of plans" said Drew as we got closer to him, Chance, and Devin.

"Is it bad" said Jess. I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to say it out loud, cause I wanted to get to know them even more.

"If you count the rest of the guys and a body guard coming as bad, Then yeah its real bad." Said Devin while having a laughing fit at his own joke.

"Oh, I thought it was something bad" I said

"Nope, and here they come said Chance

"Who are these lovely ladies said Andrew Bloom

"I'm Mackenzie and this is my friend Ashley"

He held out his hand and said "nice to meet you Mackenzie and Ashley" while shaking are hands.

After everyone introduced themselves and vice versa, we headed to the pizza shop. Once we got there we pushed like 4 tables together in the back. We got 2 pepperoni, 2 cheese, 4 others, a whole bunch of French fries and soda. Now we're just sitting around the table eating and talking. We all just bust out laughing cause Devin threw a French fry at chance and it hit him square in the face.

"Oh you think that's funny" Chance asked me

All I could do was laugh and next thug you know, he's throwing a French fries at me. Then all hell just broke loose, French fries going left and right.

~ An hour later ~

We were in the van on the way back to the hotel. We couldn't walk because everyone wanted to go and they didn't want any of the guys to get bombarded by fans.

Brady had the aux cord and you know he's go to song.

"Have you ever had the feeling your drawn to someone"

"Okay, Chance take the last part" said Brady throughout this whole song, he's been giving everyone a little solo.

"All I really want to be is your boy boy b-b-b-b-b-boyfriend" he said while winking at me. All I could do in that moment was blush and good thing we pulled up to the hotel.

"Awe, see you later short stack" Drew said while hugging me.

"Bye, drewypoo" I said while hugging him back. I hugged everyone else and saved Chance for last.

"I'm gonna go get the car"  said Ashley

"Did you have fun ? Eating pizza and hanging with the guys" Chance asked me.

"I did, I feel like when I get home I'm gonna find some more French fries" I replied

"You probably will Devin and Drew, had it in for you" he replied

"I know, they did" I replied and before he could reply, the body guard came over and said " Mr. Chance they said it's getting late and you should go to your hotel room now".

"Okay, I'll see you later Mackenzie. Message me when you get home safe." He said while hugging me

"I will, see you later. Mr. Perez" I replied

            ~ 2 hours later ~

I was finally home and in bed after messaging Chance that I was home and safe and changed in my Pj's.

"Goodnight, Miss. Mackenzie" he replied

And with that thought I feel asleep and thought I was a lucky girl. I couldn't believe I got to spend a evening with THE CHANCE PEREZ!!!!!!! And the other guys.

Also, I posted a post for Miles, it was a selfie of us tonight.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys thank you so much for the votes last chapter. Two
Dedications next chapter.

To get a dedication all you have to do is Vote and Comment for me.

Love you guys

Xoxo,
Alize 💋