Chapter Three: First live concert

                 'Hours Later'

We arrive at the concert and the guys came out and I can't help but die a little when I see the guys. I grab Mky, and Devin and ask them for a selfie. Devin was on one side and Mky was on the other. Then I did the same thing with Jaden and Marcus. I only  got to do a picture with  those four and I was disappointed that I didn't get my picture with Chance, cause they had to go inside and get ready for the show. As I was scrolling through Ig about to do a quick live before we go inside I got a Dm.

(ChancePerez): I saw you and I'm so sorry we didn't get our picture.

(Me): its okay, me and my friend are coming to the hotel after the show, so don't disappear up to your room just yet, also tell Michael, J Hype, Cam and Wes I want my picture.

(ChancePerez): they said okay, well I got to go now.

They were getting ready to let people in and me and Ashley were at the beginning of the line. we made are way into the building  and was standing at the front of the stage. The place was becoming crowded as the moments grew and space was becoming tight. The groups tonight were Top Line, Element, TR5BLE. In Top Line is Chance, Mikey, Michael, Drew, and Sergio and they sang Despactio. In Element is Devin, Andrew Bloom, Jaden, Miles, and J Hype and they sang Don't let me down. In TR5BLE is Cam, Andrew Butcher, Dorian, Brady, and Marcus and they sang Rolling in the deep. The opening was amazing The Evolution of Boyband Medley. I wanted to bust out crying cause my baby Miles got Eliminated. 

                                 'After the show'

Ash and I ran to the Car and sped to the Boys Hotel, so I could get my picture with the rest of the guys. I now know its my only chance to get a pick with him. When we got to the hotel, we had a couple gifts for the guys. we grabbed them and waited by the hotel for the rest of the guys to come. I was turned the other way facing away from the street on Instagram live. When people on my live was like look behind you and when I turned around Brady, Butcher, Sergio, Mikey, and Dorian was coming out of the first van.

I stopped Mikey and asked him for a picture, he said of course and asked for my name. While we were taking a picture the other guys disappeared except for Brady. I got a picture with Brady also, and they said hi to my live.  The second van is Cam, Jaden, Marcus, Miles, and Bloom. They all came over to us and said hi to my live and Marcus took over my live for two minutes. I took a picture with the guys one by one. The third van was My baby Chance, Drew, Michael, Devin, and J Hype. That was a squad van. They came up to us and.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for clicking my story, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and my story so far. In the next chapter you will see Mackenzie and Chance's first meeting.

The first one who votes, And Follows me, will get the next chapter dedicated to them. Thank you again.

Xoxo,

Alize 💋