Chapter two: next day

'I woke up the next morning, with the biggest smile on my face. I got up and did my morning routine. I got dressed in my black skinny jeans and my black high top vans with my nirvana shirt. As, I was making my breakfast my phone dinged.'

(Mackenzieee_Jordan): Chanceperezofficial: Good morning Mackenzie. As, I read that I jumped up and down because The Chance Perez Dmed me first ahh.

Me: Good morning, Mr. Chance Perez.

Chanceperezofficial: how's your morning going.

Me: my morning's good, I'm just eating breakfast and waiting for my friend to get here. What are you doing ?

Chanceperezofficial: oh yeah, you guys are going shopping for the show tonight. I'm just eating breakfast, and waiting for my mom to come with Brooklyn.

Me: yes we are, and you must be so excited to see her.

Chanceperezofficial: I'm so pumped to see her, it's been a couple weeks.

Me: awe, so cute. I'll Dm you later, my friend just here. She's gonna wanna know details, even though there aren't any details or anything to tell her. Okay, I'm going to stop there cause I'm rambling, talk to you later.

Chanceperezofficial: 😂😂😂, okay talk to you later. Good bye for now miss. Mackenzie Jordan

Me: it's not funny and good bye for now mr. Chance Perezzzz.

'Hours Later'

'I have my outfit picked out, got my nails done, cause who doesn't wanna look good going to a live show, I could end up on tv. Ashley has talked my ear off, but I love her anyway.'

"So, I'll see you in about two hours and no later, we have to get a parking spot and get in the front row." Said Ashley

"I know, I know, you said it a hundred times. I'll see you in two hours babe" I replied

"Bye, hot stuff love ya" she replied

Thank you for reading my story. This chapter dedication goes to @kaydenOGirl cause she voted first and @rakketytam cause she commented first. If you would like a dedication on the next chapter please vote, comment and follow me. Thank you all for reading the first chapter. I loved the  feedback from everyone.

Xoxo, Alize 💋