Chapter Six: Wtf

Chapter six: wtf

I woke up the next morning, to the sun blasting in my face and my alarm going off. I had to get ready for school. Ugh, I hate school so much, like whyyyy.

I hopped in the shower, washed my hair and brushed my teeth. I plugged in my straightener and did my hair. I looked at the time and it was already 7:00 am. Well looks like I'm going to be late. I finally picked out my outfit ( up top ) and it was 7:20. I went downstairs and grabbed a granola bar and my cheer bag.

Mackenzie is in her last year of high school, and she can't wait. She's cheer captain and in running for valedictorian.

I stopped at Dunkin' Donuts and got an iced coffee. I still haven't checked my phone all morning.

I got to school at 8 " Miss. Jordan your late again " said Mrs. Smith the secretary at the front desk. She handed me my late slip and didn't say anything about my outfit. But I know one of my teachers will soon.

I opened the door to my English class, and everyone turned to look at me.

" Nice of you to join us, Mackenzie " said Mr. Johnson.

" The pleasure is all mine, Mr. Johnson" I said while winking at him.

" What did I say about the winking Mackenzie. " He said while writing on the board. I swear I saw his cheeks turn pink.

" I don't remember " I said while getting my English book and notebook out of my bag.

" How did she get away with that outfit " asked someone in the class

" Because I'm awesome, have you met me " I said while rolling my eyes and drinking some of my coffee.

Class went on and on for a little while longer. The bell finally rang and I packed my stuff back up and went to my locker. I put my English book in there along with my English notebook and took out my math stuff.

3 hours later school was finally coming to an end. I was in my last class and my phone pinged. I took it out and saw I had so many notifications from Instagram. I went on instagram and had 30+ new followers, 40+ comments and likes. Among those likes comments and follows was Chance, Drew, Michael, Devin, Marcus, Miles, and many more of the guys I met last night. While I was looking through the notifications and trying not to freak out in the middle of class. I got a Dm from Chance.

Chance: We're picking you up from school. Actually we are outside now.

Me: Are you joking Chance ?

Chance: I'm dead serious Kenzie. I can see you from where we are parked. Not in a creepy way.

Before I got to send a message the bell rang to go home. I was freaking out and my palms were sweating. I was looking around for my best friend. I couldn't find this girl anywhere, So I FaceTimed her.

FaceTime Call.

Where the hell are you ? I asked as it connected. But when it did connect it was not her face it was the one and only Chance Perez.

Umm.... Hi, Chance

Well where are you Kenzie

I was looking for Ashley but I guess you guys found her first. I'll be out in a minute.

See you in a minute Kenzie

See you I said while hanging up. O my gosh did that just happened. I keep asking my self as I walk out of school.

———————————————————————————————————

Thank you guys for being patient. I know it's been a while. Next chapter we'll be better. I just wanted to update for guys. Dedication for the next chapter.  I forgot the dedication from last chapter. So I'll do three dedications. For next chapter

Just vote and comment for me.

Also, let's talk about three things:

1. Tattoo ( how bout you ): who's loving it I know I am. And the video just came out yesterday ahhh.

2. Xoxo by 4th Ave: I'm obsessed anyone else. It's so good

3. Valentine's Day: how was yours ? Mines stinked I was single and lonely lol.

Love you,

Xoxo,

Alize 💋