5- Amnesia

We had a day until the string of concerts in LA began. The boys were all excited, and so was I.

Luke has recently met a girl, which is good, despite Cal's protests of 'cheating'. All I know is her names Grace, that's about it. He describes her as nice, we'll see.

"What do you guys wanna do?" Ash asks. "Beach?" Cal asks. "We were just there two days ago." Luke reminds him. "So?" Cal asks. "I wouldn't mind, I love the beach." Mikey smiles. "Hayley?" Cal asks. "Sure." I smile and run my hand through my hair.

"Well, everyone get dressed." Calum declares. I chuckle and grab my room card. I walk to my room and go to my duffel bag, pulling out an American flag bikini with a zig-zag Aqua patterned romper.

I pull my hair into a messy bun and pack undergarments in a draw string before throwing on sunglasses and walking to the boys' room. I knock and Ash opens the door. "No Hayley, I will not invite you into my bedroom." He jokes. "Your such a rat, are you guys ready?" I ask, checking the time on my cell and shoving it back into my pocket.

"Grace is gonna meet us at the beach." Luke explains as Ash let's me in. "Ooh." I smirk and wink. He throws me a gaze and I huff. "You know, you guys aren't as different as I thought you would be. Accept for the accent." I laugh as we walk out.

"Accent? You have an accent." Mike states. "No, you guys do." I laugh. "Nope, you have an American accent." Cal sides. "Hey! Your on my terf!" I exclaim and laugh. "Alright Mississippi, let's go." Luke smiles and we're off.

The beach wasn't too crowded, only because we went to a private beach. I take off my romper and lay out my towel. I lay out and tan, not bothering to put any sun screen on. "Come on Hayley, get in the water." Luke whines. "Nope, sorry bout your luck." I smile sweetly and continue my tanning.

"Don't make me." I know instantly what he's talking about. "You wouldn't." I challenge. "I would." He snatches me up and I'm thrown over his shoulder. .guys, do something!" I plead but they all laugh. They just laugh.

"Come on." I complain and he sets me on the shore. "Cause Luke's nice unlike some other people!" I yell as the other three make their way down. "Where's Grace?" Cal asks. "She'll be here." Luke smiles.

"Well I'm building a castle." I state and an arm is wrapped around me and dragging me into the water. "Nooooo." I protest. "Come on Hayley, show us a world class dive." Michael pleads. "Nope." I smile and hop over an incoming wave.

"Who are they?" I hear a voice ask. I turn and see a girl about my age, bleach blonde hair, short shorts, a bikini top, and sunglasses. She was the image every girl wanted to uphold.

"That's Calum, Michael, Ashton, and Hayley." Luke introduces. I wave but she rolls her eyes. "i thought it was just us." She complains. "Here, let's go up here." Luke leads her up to the towels. "Bitch much?" Michael asks. "Where I'm from, we call those pitches." I correct.

"Pitches?" Cal asks. "prissy bitches." I confirm and we all laugh. "Let's go up and play never have I ever." Ashton smirks. "Fine, but we're playing with soda, I am not getting drunk." I laugh. "Fine, first to finish the bottle has to buy pizza later." Michael adds. "perfect." I laugh and we walk onto the beach.

"Luke, Grace, we're playing never have I ever, you in?" Ashton asks. "Nah, we're gonna sit here." He smiles. I roll my eyes at the platinum blonde girl. What a stuck up bitch.

"We all know the rules?" Michael asks as he passes out bottles of Sprite. "Ok fine, Cal, you first." I smile at him. "Never have I ever had a massive hangover." He states. We all take a drink.

"Never have I ever made out with my crush." Michael smirks. We all drink. "Never have I ever done something minor illegal in the United States." I state. I take a big drink for that one. "What'd you do?" Mikey asks laughing. "Smoked weed, ONCE." I laugh. "Why only once?" Ashton Mir,a and laughs. "Cause I almost hijacked a train car that's why." I laugh.

"Musta been the good stuff." Mikey muses. "Oh my god." I face palm. "Never have I ever tried to speak with a straight American accent." Ashton states, we all drink. "Let's hear it." They look to me. "I can't." I laugh. "Yes you can, Southern American." He smiles. "Fine, see? I can speak straight American, but I hate it." I roll my eyes.

"That was amazing, I didn't even recognize your voice." Cal laughs. I pull out my phone and turn up the jams. I'm the One comes on and I smirk. I sway back and forth to the music and they laugh. "What? I love music." I smile and belt out the lyrics.

"Your ridiculous." Mikey laughs. "Please, I'm awesome." I scoff playfully and dig in the sand. "What's your favorite song by us?" Ash asks. "Not again." I laugh. "Please." Cal begs. "I love them all, but one stands out." I smile. "Which one?" Mikey asks. "Nope." I laugh as they all try to guess.

"She Looks so Perfect." Cal guesses. "Nope." I smirk. "She's Kinds Hot." Mikey smiles. "Guess again." I smirk. "Heartbreak Girl." Ash smiles. "You guys all tried, but nope." I smirk triumphantly.

"Amnesia." I hear Luke state from behind me. "Bingo!" I shout and the other three sigh. "How'd you guess?" I ask crossing my arms. "I saw the admiration when I brought it up the other day." He shrugs. "No fair!" I laugh, noticing Grace was gone.

"Yeah Luke, no fair!" Cal yells and we all laugh. "Come on, how come he guessed it, that was my next guess." Ash complains. "Why is it your favorite?" Luke asks. "I love the words, the way it's written. It's so clear, the meaning, and I fell in love with it since it was released." I smile.

"I have a question now." Luke smiles and I raise my eyebrows. "What's your reasoning for writing Wild West?" He asks. "Well, Maddie and I wrote it, for our mom." I smile sheepishly. "What about Bad At Love?" Ashton asks. "I'm bad at love." I laugh.

"Any others?" Cal asks. "Yes, I'm working on them actually." I smile. "Let's hear." Ash smiles. "Nope, not till their finished." I smile and he sighs.

"Come on, Hales." Ash complains. "Nope, sorry." I smile. "Fine, but we should all head back to the hotel around four." Cal explains. "Yeah, you guys gotta rest up for your concert tomorrow." I smile.

"Well then, let's go back down to the water." I smile and walk back down to the roaring ocean, smelling the tropical salty air. I could never get enough.