4- Coffee

Song does not belong to me, it belongs to Halsey (goddess) + p!nk and her peeps the parts I changed were just to suit Hayley better :)

I sit at the desk in the boys' room while the boys mess around in the other room. "We're winning, we're losing, when we're losing sleep." I hum and write down the words on the paper.

"Busy?" Calum asks, peeking around the corner. "Just writing, what's up?" He asks. "We wanted to know, you want to go to the beach?" He asks. "Sure." I smile, but really I'm mortified.

"Let me get dressed." I walk into the next room and go to my bed where my bag lays. I kinda just threw it there when we got to the hotel.

I pull out a bikini and a flowy cover up. I go to the bathroom and change into the black and pink tie dye bikini with a blue and white tie dye cover up which is longer in the back and shorter in the front.

I walk out and put my other clothes into a different part of my bag and my eyes wonder to the boys, who are already ready to go. "Ready?" They ask me. "Yeah." I smile uneasily. "Great!" Luke smiles and we're all out the door to Malibu.

Once we get there, my stomach drops as they lead me to the near empty beach. "Good thing we left early, we avoided the paparazzi." Ashton smiles as we all carry down towels to the sand.

We lay out our towels and I slide down my sunglasses. "Hayley, what are you doing?" Cal asks as I dig in the sand. "This is so cool!" I exclaim, holding up a shell. "I swear that girl is part blood hound." Michael laughs.

"Nope, I just have a fit sense." I joke and pull off my cover up. "You know Hayley, I don't know if I'm ready to take it to the next step in the relationship." Michael jokes. I roll my eyes and throw on sun screen and tanning oil.

"Are you even going near the water?" Luke asks and they all take off their shirts. WAIT. A. DAMN. MINUTE.

I looks back at least three times and laugh. "Hell no boy, there is nothing in this world that could get me out there." I shake my head. "Not even Luke Bryan?" Calum jokes. "Ok, my exception." I laugh. "You'd chase that guy to the ends of the earth." Ashton teases. "I won't stop until that boy is mine." I smirk.

"What about us?" Michael winks. "You already love me and you know it." I laugh. "Ooh, soda!" I exclaim as I see a bottle in the sand. "Hayley that's not-" Michael is cut off by me taking a large swig. I hum in content. "Vodka, thank god." I smile wildly and walk down to the water. I kneel down in the sand and build a sand castle.

"Are you serious?" Michael asks as they all loom over me and my sand mound. "Yes!" I smile. "Come in with us." Calum pouts. "Fine." I sigh in defeat.

"Ok, favorite place in the world?" Ashton asks as we sit knee deep in the warm water. "Australia." Michael and Luke answer. "Los Angeles." Calum answers. "I'm with Michael and Luke, Hayley?" Ashton asks. "Back woods." I smile and move out farther. "Back Woods, what states that in?" Luke asks.

"I'll clarify, Mississippi back woods. It's so peaceful and beautiful, it beats anywhere in the world." I smile. "Wave!" Michael shouts. My heart drops as a wave looms over me. I gasp and hold my nose as it crashes over me.

Salt water floods my eyes as I struggle to get up. I jump up and start laughing my ass off. "Hayley, don't look now, but uh." Suddenly everyone goes under and I'm met with another wave. I dunk under and back up. Ok, I got this.