34: "James"

^ i laughed

He glances at his phone once again in hopes that it will light up with a text from his friend. Hell, he doesn't even care if it comes in the form of a phone call. He'll do anything just to know she is okay and alive.

He isn't sure why she's disappeared. It's been approximately a week since they last texted one another. Sure, there's been instances where they ignored each other, but that's because his words would easily offend her. He never meant to hurt her, most of the time that is. Half the time, he was left unaware of what happened to cause her to stop replying to her.

It wasn't always his fault though. There have been times where she would do something to annoy him resulting in him taking longer breaks in between responding to her.

"Justin!" his friend calls out for him.

He looks away from his phone to see his friend wave him over to where he is standing.

"Hurry!" his friend yells out.

He slowly and emotionlessly gets up from his seat to walk over as he wonders over what he could have possibly said to upset her once again. All he wants is to be able to speak, even message her, about his day and how he's doing. He wants to know how she is feeling and if she's bought anything new with her daddy's money when she already has one of them. He can't help but feel like a part of him is missing. 

If you're still here reading this, I would like to thank you for sticking with this story after all these long, unnecessary breaks between super short updates. You're amazing and I appreciate you.

If you're new to this story, I would still like to thank you for reading this story and you should consider yourself lucky that you haven't had to deal with such long waits for updates for now. I appreciate you.

If you have stopped reading this, I would like to say thank you for having given this story a chance. Yes, I am aware that you will never see this message because obviously you gave up on waiting for me to update and I honestly don't blame you. I would have grown super impatient and deleted this out of my library by now.

I will try to update more often, but please be aware that school is starting up in about 2-3 weeks and I will be attending college as a freshman and as I was reading reviews on the courses I am taking, I have realized that I will be drowning in homework so good luck to me. Also, some very personal things are happening right now concerning the safety and well-being of loved ones. Just a heads up in case you don't hear from me soon.

If anyone is starting school soon, good luck and do great! Never give up no matter what happens. Remember that.

If you have already started school, I'm sorry. That's terrible. But still don't give up. You're gonna do amazing. Good luck!