Chapter 2: An Angel in Disguise

It was a new day in Teiko High, New students and new transferees... Cherry blossom trees were around the school making it look like a school in a pink paradise. It was a lovely morning for everyone except for a certain blond who just entered the school gates.

 “Isn’t he Kise Ryouta?”

 “OMG! The model?!”

 “He’s hot!”

 “How I wish he was my boyfriend!”

 “He’s so cute~”

 “I prefer calling him handsome though! :3”

 It was the same as he was still in middle school, every time he enters the school, he would hear a lot of girls squealing. He was wishing it would stop, he was already sick of girls chasing everywhere mostly he was sick of breaking girl’s hearts.

 “Here we go again…” He mumbled , it was already a bad day for him yet it seems that every step he takes is a breathtaking move for his fan girls around. He simply smiled, thinking that, at least he’s not chased around by girls.

 It was still early , so he decided to roam around the new school he was currently in, he also make sure to check the bulletin board where the students are instructed which classroom they should enter. Thinking about it he was surprise he’s in the first section.

 Out of his sight, he suddenly felt that someone just hit him, he never knew where it came from. He walk backward before shifting his gaze in what hit him. He was surprise of what he saw, right in front of him there was a girl that has a shoulder length sky blue hair, her orbs were as lovely as the blue ocean,  and her creamy white skin truly did match her blue orbs and hair. Due to amazement he forgot the young girl was on the floor.

 “Are you alright?” Kise quickly ask as he lends his hand.

 “thank you.” She smiled warmly before accepting the offer. As she stood up, she  wipe the dust from her skirt. Kise look at her as she did so. He was sent into silence.

 “I’m sorry.” They said in chorus. It seems that both is thinking of breaking the silence.

 “It was my fault.” They said in chorus again.

 Both chuckled, as they notice it was a bit awkward. They didn’t look at each other a little while. Kise shifted his gaze at the ground and found a book. He picks it up as he notice that the bluenette was following his movements.

 “Is this yours?” He handed it with a smile and the bluenette accepts it gladly. Mostly every girl that would see him smile would be screaming, squealing, or blushing. But she was different in his sight.

 “Thank you… I’ve been reading this book along the way… must be reason why I hit you… I apologize”  she slightly bowed her head after apologizing. She was pleased that she was finally able to say what she wanted to say to the blond.

 “Heh… I was also deep in my thoughts while walking… so I’m also sorry… “ He said a he shifted his gaze somewhere else as he scratch the back of his head.

 “You know I like you for how you act…” Kise was shocked of what he just heard back then.

 “Really?” He could notice that his face was heating up, he started hinting that he was blushing.

 “Since today, you never fake a smile, every words you utter are really sincere… how nice, and it would be nicer if you stay that way.” She grinned at the blond as she passes beside him. She could notice the blond is following her with his sight. She turned her head and once laid her sight to the teen, she smiled once again as she uttered. “'till we meet again Kise-kun!”

 Wait… she knows me?

 Deep in his thoughts, he continued to follow the bluenette with his sight, thinking she’s like an angel. He then snapped into his thoughts as he remembered he hasn’t knew the bluenette’s name yet. Before he could notice he couldn’t see her anywhere.

 “Eh? Where did she go?” He mumbled as he went to the direction where Tetsuna went. He wanted to know the angel’s name, he wants to see that lovely smile, he wants to know the only girl that send him blushing for the very first time. He fell in love at first sight and he clearly knows that.

 He continued running around the school, searching for the certain bluenette. When he grew tired, he stops for a while and stated panting.  When he stood up, a guy with a midnight blue hair caught his sight. He was sitting at the concrete flowerbox under the tree as he was reading a book.

 He looks kinda creepy…

 Few seconds have pass when suddenly, the bluenete that kise has been searching, jump from behind of the tanned teen, as she covered his eyes. It was obvious for Kise that both are actually happy together. He then found a sign that the teen had guess who was covering his eyes, the bluenette shorly sat beside him, and started talking to him.

 Kise then felt that there was an unusual feeling within him.

 Lol, how could a scary person have an angel like girlfriend…. Wait Kise! Don’t jump to any conclusions yet! Who knows, they’re just cousins or what so ever!

 Snapping from his thoughts, he directly proceeded to his assigned classroom… he was deeply thinking did he just fell in love?

It was obvious, he just fell inlove to an angel in disguise.

"I'll make sure to know her better!" He mumbled to himself.