Chapter 27: Another Knight

Tetsuna was walking along with her childhood friend, they were off to school that day, it was still a little bit early so there were only a few people around that time.

The bluenette was deep into her thoughts as she remembered the kiss, both the kisses she receive from her knight in shining armor and her prince charming. Giving those nicknames to them, she laugh at herself silently.

Now that I think about it…. There’s also a knight protecting me from the very start, and he’s beside me right now.

.

.

.

“This is what you get for not letting us copy in the exams earlier!” A black haired boy at the age of 12 flared, as he push a certain bluenette making her fall down the ground. She was filled with bruises and wounds around her body as all she could do was embrace her pack bag to somehow ease the pain she’s feeling.

“Oi! What will we do to her next?” A brunette asks as he kick the bluenette, making her yelp in pain.

“Make her regret it of course!” The third one mumbled as he pulled the bag out from the bluenette’s grip throwing it toward the river.

The bluenette reacted, she pulled the third boy’s feet making him fall down.

“You annoying little!” He mumbled as he stood up as he roughly pulled to bluenette to stand up. The two boys hold tight on the bluenette’s arms, making her unable move as the so called leader walk near her.

“Let go of me!” She screamed as she tried to escape from both the boy’s grip.

“You’re not going anywhere until we’re not finish of you.” The black haired boy said walking near the bluenette as he pulled her long blue hair, the bluenette lets out a smirk, noticing that her right foot was between the boy’s two feet, she then hit him with her knee.

(If you know where she hit him :-P… my apologies I’m not good at explaining.)

“Kyah! Ouch! Ouch!” The boy screamed as he rolled down the ground, the bluenette smiled, while the other two started laughing.

“Don’t laugh at me! Idiots!”

“You’re going to regret that! Big time, you little blue bubblegum!” He uttered as he revealed rope

But before they could another thing to the bluenette, a tanned boy came running toward their direction, punching the black haired boy making the two others let go of Tetsunsa and center their attention to him.

 “How dare you hurt her!” He yelled loudly as the bluenette fell on her knees.

“You’re going to regret that chocolate!”

“Oh yeah? Lemme see what you’ve got eyebrows!” Few seconds later a fist fight took place in that certain place, as the bluenette remained unable to move at her current position,

The three of them were quickly beat up as they started walking away from the tanned boy.

“Are you gonna fight me or what!?!” As Aomine crack her fist the other three boys walk backward.

“This guy is not a joke!”

“Don’t say something all of us know!”

“Tsk! We’ll let you and you’re girlfriend run this time!” The leader of the three of them said, as the trio went running.