Chapter 8: I Don't Care What They Say.

“Aominecchi! Can’t we have a break?! I’m tired already!” Kise was sweating to much, he sat down parallel to the ground as he wipe them with his own shirt.

“Well I guess we could have one… how many minuets has it been?” Aomine simply scratch his back upon noticing the sun has fully appear. Due to Kise’s excitement, it ended up that  they gone to the park 7 in the morning. And like before the bluenette is there.

“Aominecchi! It’s been 3 hours! I’m  almost out!” Kise exclaimed, as he pants hardly.

“Well was it my fault, that you were over excited?”

“Yes I’m over excited, but it doesn’t mean we won’t have a break!”

“You didn’t ask for one!”

“I was trying not to be a headache!”

“You should have ask, I’m not a strict teacher 'ya know!”

The bluenette simply giggled looking at the two, seemingly arguing. It was a good sign that the two will get along pretty well. She was hoping, hoping that Kise would be Aomine’s first friend beside her.

“Hehehe I’m sorry I just got heated up on playing.” Je said with a huge grin on his face as he place both of his hand behind his head.

“You’re very energetic, Aominecchi …”

Tetsuna snapped on his thoughts remembering her purpose of going back to the court.

“Dai-chan! Ryou-chan! I brought some snacks!”

“Finally!” Kise uttered.

“Go ahead Kise… I’m not hungry yet…” Obviously that was a lie, he is a vampire.

“Don’t mind if I do!” Kise uttered as he ran toward the bench where Tetsuna is waiting.

Kise’s orbs widen seeing the chocolate cake, strawberry frosted cupcake and other sweets plus a lemon juice and chocolate shake. Of course the vanilla milk shake isn’t missing.

“Ryou-chan… you’re drooling…”

“Ah, I’m sorry Kurokocchi… the food just looks delicious… you bake them?” the  bluenette nodded with a bright smile. She loves baking ever since then, she even once cook for his childhood friend before, but he’s a vampire now. He couldn’t eat normally.

“hehehe, the vanilla milkshake is always there…” He giggled seeing the shake, seeing it makes him thought that it’s her favorite.

“Heh, it’s my favorite after all.” She smiled sweetly at the blond which make the blond blush a bit.

“Now, now could I eat now?” He said with a smile, he seems that he couldn’t held his drooling back anymore.

“Sure, eat all 'ya want!” She uttered taking the vanilla milkshake as she place a straw on it.

Both laugh and shared their thoughts while Aomine seems to take glances at them as he plays basketball. He was happy, that’s one thing for sure, for himself and for his childhood friend.

I wish he wouldn’t know…

He was really wishing for it, he doesn’t want the blond to know about his little secret. He knows how much the blond makes the bluenette happy. Every time they talk blond wouldn’t be missing.

“Dai-chan…” Kuroko called out which make Aomine surprise seeing her already beside him.

“WHAAA! STOP DOING THAT!”  He screamed at he jump into sudden surprise.