Chapter 14: Being a True Vampire

Aomine stood behind the darkness, not letting anyone to see him. He was at a dirty and quite street which hundreds of gangs may be around. He wasn’t sure if he could to it, could he even do such thing? A thing that is that is the reason he is an orphan right now.

“I have to do it.” He mumbled to himself as he remembered the bluenette’s smile.

“Nee~ you seem to be loss my lady.” As the vampire heard this he hid himself even more.

“Nah, she just even want to play along with us…”

A group of three teens stood circular around a certain girl, who the midnight blue haired vampire doesn’t even care who she is.

“There’s no way a girl like you shouldn’t be around here~” Another said but the girl doesn’t seem to reply.

“Ugh stop being so hard on us pretty lady~” the second mumbled. But the girl lowered her head hiding, her face by the shadow of her hat.

“Oh come on!” One of the guy hold her wrist tightly as she gasps still not uttering a single word.

“You shouldn’t be here all by yourself young lady… this night will be really fun~” A grin was on his face while the others started laughing. She remained silent.

“Maybe she doesn’t know how to speak.”

“Why won’t we help her? By the time passes you wouldn’t notice she’ll be screaming for help~”

“I agree this would be fun~.”

“Making fun of a weak little girl must be the only thing you know…” A teen stood in front of them he wears a black jacket  with a hood keeping his hands inside his pocket, it was Aomine of course. He was wearing a some kind of mask that covers his eyes and his nose while his mouth is expose and his voice was completely low.

The group shifted their gaze to the odd teen leaving the girl behind them.

“Eh? Who do you think you are challenging?” One of them reacted giving him a pissed expression as he give him a grin. The others however started cracking their fists as the tanned teen removed his hands from his pocket.

“Die!” One of them yelled but  as he run toward them, but before he could notice there was blood dripping everywhere, he fell on the floor completely dead as three  scars was revealed on his chest.

The other two stood froze seeing the tanned teen licking his right hand.

“Mo-mo-monster!” The other one started yelling as he ran away but still the other teen remained froze. But before he could escape the dark alley he saw the vampire right in front of his eye. Before he could even reacted he was stabbed directly through his stomach with the vampire using only his hands. He fell on the cold ground as blood escape from his wounds like the other one he was completely dead.

“Tch, your blood doesn’t taste and smell delicious.” He mumbled, “But you however…” He shifted his gaze to the other trembling brown haired teen who remains frozen due to what happen. The vampire started walking toward him while the teen started walking backward.

“Do-do-don’t come near me!” He tried to utter as he walk backward.

“Hmm~, Your blood would be a worthy dinner.” A smile was painted on his face while his eyes were already completely red, he lost control of his self already.

Before the brunette could notice, the front of his shirt was pulled by a blooded hand as he was immediately pinned to the wall just by one hand. His heart beats quickly as he shakes in complete fear.

“Ple-please don’t kill me….” His shaking voice uttered.

“Sorry but that’s what I need to do….” Things happened so fast, his fangs were completely planted on the brunette’s flesh as he carefully suck his blood out. The brunette whined in pain as he screamed continuously, U=until both his hands fell on his side. His blood was completely sucked dry.

The young girl that those three idiots make fun of remained froze. Her hat fell on the ground as her sky blue locks fell gracefully by her shoulder. The vampire’s orbs widen as he smelled a familiar sent of blood and seeing his childhood friend behind him sitting on the ground shaking. The color of his orbs becomes midnight blue once again as he releases the dead brunette who quickly fell parallel to the ground.

Tetsu…

“I’m not in the mood to kill a defenseless girl now… Buut with that scent of blood you have… I’ll certainly come back after you…” He said, it was a joke he couldn’t do such thing to the bluenette, but it’s just the thing left in his mind so the bluenette wouldn’t suspect him. He suddenly disappeared as the bluenette started crying.

.

.

.

Inside a certain  apartment. A tanned teen place his hand into running water trying to remove the blood stain from his hands. He was sobbing as he could still smell the blood scent even though there was no stain of blood on his hands.

“Burn your cloths…” A familiar voice ordered. Aomine quickly shifted his gaze to the widow where the voice came from. There the red emperor sits with a smile on his face.

“Maybe I don’t have to explain why you have to burn them right?” Aomine wipe his tears as he followed the emperor’s order. His expression shifted from sadness to anger.

“Why do you have to do this?” He questioned.

“I told you before right? I want something from you.” The vampire emperor replied.

“What it is then?”

“You’ll know… but today I just want to congratulate you for being a true vampire… finally you got your first taste of fresh blood…”

Why should I celebrate?

 “By the way, I’ll deffinitly kill you if someone would know that I’m the vampire emperor” He disappeared as the tanned teen fell on his knees.

Tetsu… forgive me….

[A/N: I'm sorry for being missing for a few days, the wifi went missing, but i was able to type a few chapters though, till the next update!]