Chapter 28: Asking

“Kurokocchi…” A certain blond was shaking and sweating in front of a sky blue haired girl, the bluenette blink twice looking at the blond, seemingly confuse of his behavior.

From behind 4 teens were looking at the blond seriously, looking forward of the results. Kise sweat drop feeling those pirs of orbs looking at him.

I hate my life…

“Eh? What’s wrong Ryuo-chan?”

“I really like you, can you go out with me?” Kise wears that nervous aura around him, he was blushing as he hand over a red rose.

The girls in their room all had a Jaw drop, including Yumi Akiwara, Aomine and Kagami had a high five, as the bluenette blush slightly.

The blond could still remember how he got into this mess…

.

.

.

“Kise! You must ask Tetsu out!” The tanned teen flared, as he shake the blond furiously.

“Eh? But Aominecchi!” The blond couldn’t reason with him, since he was busy shaking him.

“Kise please!” The tanned teen kneeled down.

“I don’t like Bakashi for her!”

“Tetsu told me… that… that… this is unacceptable!” Aomine cried.

“Kuroko said what?” Kagami questioned.

“The emperor… ‘K’…’I’…’S’…’S’…her… Whaaaaaaaa!” All their jaws drop.

“But…”

“Oi Kise! That’s not a man’s doing! I real man shouldn’t run away!” Kagami flare having a flame like aura around him.

“You sounded like Elfman from FAIRY TAIL ssu~.”He sweat drop. “well with the mix of Natsu…”

“I agree with Kagacchin.”

“Yeah Ryouta, Taiga is right.”

“Fi-fine I’ll try…”

.

.

.

Now he’s the most nervous man in Japan, as he waited for her response.

The bluenette smiled as she accepted the rose, she smelled it’s lovely scent as she close her eyes, letting her lips touch it passionately.

OMG! KUROKOCCHI! YOU’RE AN ANGEL!

“Well I don’t see anything bad about it…” She raise her head slightly as she smiled sweetly at the blond.

“Okay~!”

Oh my god! Kurokocchi!

Kise fainted…

“Ryou-chan!” Kuroko said worriedly as she move out of her desk, completely kneeling down beside the blond.

“I am definitely fine kurokocchi! ” He stood up saluting.

“Ryou-chan.. your nose is bleeding…” the bluenette said.

“I am really fine ssu!” he made a thumbs up with a huge smile on his face, but a little while he soon fainted again, this time Aomine and Kagami already carried him to the clinic.

“We’ll be back Tetsu…”

“I assure you he’ll be fine Kuroko!” She blink thrice as the trio left.

“TETSUUUUNAAAA!” Yumi flared slamming the bluenette’s desk, she was furious as she lowered her head.

”Take care of Ki-chan for us…” She raise her head revealing her crying face, later on she stood properly and started running away dramatically. “Don’t you dare t hurt him!”

“YUMI-CHAN!” All the other girls yelled following her, knowing she's the president of Kise's fan club.

The world is truly weird… 

[A/N: a short update... my appologies... T^T]