1.

Adeles POV.

Dear Diary:
I'm adele and i'm 17 years old.
I'm on the liberty highschool.
My dad left me and my mum when i was a little child. But never mind mom and i are the perfect team.
We lived in Tottenham but moved to London 3 years ago. I'm in the same class as my best friend Laura Dockrill. She is my one and only and i love her so much!
My life isn't that easy. School is hard i have to learn all the time amd do homework to be okay in school. I also want to see my friends so sometimes i "forget" to learn and go shopping or something like that.
But 2 weeks ago mum found out and from this day on she always knows where i am and what i am doing. It's pretty stressfull. And i hope something change soon because i don't know how long i can stand this situation.
Love Delly (∩_∩)

Ir was 7am and my phone rang. I stopped the alarm and stood up. I packed my bag and brushed my hair. I quickly made my bed and changed into high wasted jeans and a black crop top. I put on black sneakers and my favorite pair of sunglasses. Made a messy bun , took my bag and left the house. Before leaving i said my mum goodbye. I forgot to make my breakfast so i stopped at a supermarket and bought a salad and a sandwich. My first periods were english so i drove to school. I walked into the classroom and a few of my classmates whistle at me. One of them was Alex my boyfriend. I walked towards him and sat on his lap. "Good morning beautiful" he said and gave me a small kiss on my cheek. Before i was able to say something our english teacher came into class. Mr. Petrakis. I didn't like him. He was old and homophobic! I hate these people !!!! So english lessons went over really quick. We had our 15 minutes break. Laura and i met in our corner on the hallway. I hugged her. "Hey lau." I said. "Hey donut oml i have to talk with you !" She said excited. "Tell me" i responsed. "Ok ok... There is this one guy in my sport class and he is so hot and he just talked with me and i think he likes me because i like him and oh my god !" He said and her eyes were filled with happiness. "Omg lau that's awesome !! what's his name ?!" I asked her. "David." She answered. "Uhhhh" i said and hugged her again. "You have to get his number as soon as possible !!!" I continued. She nodded and smiled. "So what's your next lesson?" She asked me. "I think sport.." I said. "Oh good luck i have history now." She said and rolled her eyes. We both hated the history teacher. we heard the bell , hugged eachother and walked to our classroom. I changed into sports wear and went into the gymnastic hall. There were two men and some of my classmates. I sat down on the bench and we waited for the rest. As aeverybody was in the hall our teacher started talking. "Good morning class. So this will be our last sport lesson. But good news this nice guy will be your next sport teacher. Introduce yourself." he said. We all were confused and shocked. "Ehm .. Ok so hello i'm Mr. Konecki. I'm new here and i'm 25. I'm your new sport teacher as Mr. Neck already said. I teach sport and biology. Maybe we will see us there too." he said politely. He had a deep voice i liked it!
And to be honest he looked pretty good. He has a beard (i love beards!) Dark brown hair and blue eyes. His eyes were beautiful. 'Oh shut up adele' i told myself as i caught myself thinking about him.
Our 'old' teacher told us that we will play volleyball now. We walked a bit to warm up and started playing. Mr. Konecki walled through the hall and walked towards me. "Hello ehm.. What's your name?" He asked. "Adele. Adele Adkins." I said kind and smiled. "Ok thank you i'll try to remember your name." He said and walked to the girl next to me. He asked everybody.
We played 2 matches and my team won both of them. The lesson was over and i had biology next together with Laura and i hoped Mr.Konecki is our new teacher. I changed back into my normal clothes and walked together with Alex to the biology room. He was in the room next to us he had physics. Laura came 2 minutes after we arrived and we walked into the room. We sat down and i told her about Mr. Konecki. She was excited because she wanted to see him too. Our biology teacher Mrs. Brook came imto the room. But she was alone. We were disappointed. She started talking as a firmlw knock interrupted her. And (who thought that ) Mr. Konecki came into the room.

Hellooo 💚
Yey i'm back 😂🌸
Home you like the firt chapter ❤
Fanks to adelekonecki who motivated me to start writing again and for the awesome book cover ❤. Please comment what you think and leave a vote ,💋❤