2.

Adeles POV.

Mr. Konecki came into the classroom. "Laura ! Lauraaaa!" I whisper yelled. "That's him!" I said. A smile lid up her face. "Uh he is hot." She said and smiled i softly hit her and we giggled. "Lau shut up " i said amd laughed. "Psssst be quiet girls" our teacher said. "So this is Mr. Konecki and he will be your new biology teacher." He said and Mr. Konecki introduced himself again. As he saw me a small smile went on his lips. Laura saw that and smirked. She whispered. "Uhhh delly you badass" . "oh shut up he is just our teacher and is on this school for one day i'm just polite." I whispered back. 
For the rest of the lesson she had this devil smile on her face. As the bell rang she grabbed my arm and ran with me to our corner. "Oh my god delly ! He is hot !!" She said excited . "how old is he ?!" She asked me. "Ehm... I don't know... I think 25." I answered. "25?! That's not a big different. You are 17 and you will turn 18 in a few months amd he is 25 . 7 years that's totally okay." She said and smiled. "Laura shut up haha first of all i don't know him and second he is our teacher ! And i have a boyfriend! So laura go and get Davids number and be happy. There he is." I said and pushed her to david. "Oh excuse me" she said shy and blushed. I smiled and walked away. 'My work is done" i thought and went to the cafeteria. I got my food our and started eating. The salad was extremely delicious today. So as i finished my dinner i went to the classroom 5 minutes before the break ended. And surprise surprise Mr. Konecki was in the room. "Ehm.. Can i come in already?" I asked. "Yes of course . i'm just preparing the next lesson" he said and smiled. We had another biology lesson now. "So... Do you like this school ?" I asked him to break the awkward silence. "Yeah. The students are nice and ths school is pretty good too. Thanks for asking." He answered and turned back around to write something on the blackboar. The bell rang and the other students came in. Alex walked up to me and kissed me. "What about an evening with me today?" He asked. I nodded and he sat beside me. He put his arm around me on my shoulder and kissed my cheek again. Laura came in with a big smile on her face. "I got his number" she whispered into my ear as she sat down on my other side. "Really ?! Yas girl!!!" i whisper yelled. "we will go out for dinner tonight! I can't believe it !!" She said. I hugged her "yes ! Tell me everything when you come home!" I said and she nodded. "So guys hello again. Ehm... Let's start. We have to finish our old theme and after that we will start with the theme sexuality and stuff like that. you know what i mean." Mr. Konecki said and blushed a bit that was pretty cute. A few girls laughed and he turned around.
We finished this lesson and walked to the bus station. It was friday so yey weekend !!
Alex and i drove to his house and we got in. We sat on the sofa and watched series. We just started prison break. After three episodes i stood up to get us some drinks. I stood in the kitchen and mixed cola and vodka. I felt his warm breath hitting my neck. He started kissing my shoulder and went up to my ear. He knew that this was my weak spot. But actually i wasn't in the mood for that so i turned around kissed his nose , got our drinks and walked back to the sofa. I layed down and waited for him. He followed me a few seconds later and sat down too. We watched 3 more episodes and went up to his bedroom. He had a big white king sized bed i loved it it was so comfortable. So we layed down and cuddled a bit. After some time i felk asleep in his arms. But this time i din't feel the same... it was different.
I don't exactly know what was different but i could tell something was different !
Anyways i had a beautiful dream with a few unicorns on a rainbow.

Hellooo 🖤
Fanks for reading. ❤
Hope you liked it 🌸
Please leave a comment what you think 🌟💚
And leave a vote 💜❤
Ly 💋💋💋 delly_daydreamer adelekonecki ❤ Maybe i'll update this evening again 💚💫🌸😏