9.

Adeles POV.

I woke up in the middle.of the night and the pain hit me.
It was like a truck just drove over me. I slowly tried to get up and 'walked' into the bathroom. I got undressed and stepped into the shower. And that was the first time i saw my body like this. It looked horrible ! I had bruises all over it and they looked really really bad. I had old and new cuts and my scars. I really looked horrible ! I broke down and cried. The hot water streamed over my body and i just wanted everything to end.
Now.
I decided to ... End it...
I turned my phone off ,put it on my bed, dressed myself and walked out of my house.
There was a cliff nearby so i just started walking. There was a party a few houses away. So i heard the music. At least something...
And again i realized i was useless... What if he was right ?! what if i'm just not enough and nobody will ever love me ?!
I was like 5 minutes away.
'Nobody will know adele... My mum is on vacation rn , laura too and i just wanna run away from alex! ' i told myself and was nearly there as a car drove by and stopped right in front of me. Because of the flashlights i couldn't see who the driver was. I just had the shock of my life ! The car stopped and a dark shadow walked towards me. "Adele?" The voice asked. I knew this voice and this was probably the only person right now i wanted to see. "what are you doing here ? It's really late..." He said and stepped into the light of his car. "Ehm i just wanted to go out for a walk Mr.Konecki." i answered. "And what are you doing outside that latr?" I asked him. He looked a bit confused that i just asked him.the same question. "Ehm yeah wanted to drive around a bit i guess. So ehm since it's really late shall i ... Ehm... Do you want me to drive you home?" He asked. "Ehm...wouod be great... Yeah fanks." I said and blushed a bit as he looked me deep into my eyes. 'His eyes... These ocean blue eyes. Wow they are awesome!' I thought to myself and was lost in these thoughts until he interrupted them . "Do you wanna sit down now?" He asked "oh yes sure sorry" i quickly said , sat down and closed the car door. "So what's your adress?" He asked me. I told him my adress and he started driving. it was quiet and i looked out the window and a tear slowly fell down my cheek. I felt his eyes on me. And i could literally hear him thinking about what to do now. The car got slower and then he stopped it. "Adele ? Are you ok?" He asked. "yeah sorry i am" i responsed quickly and wiped my tear away. I faced him and looked in his ocean blue eyes... again. "If you would like to talk about that i have plenty of time." He said. "Mr.Konecki-" he interrupted me. "Simon. You can call me Simon Mr.Konecki just in school please." He said and smiled politely. I nodded. "Ok Simon... I'm just not ready to talk about it. I just wanna go home... Don't be mad at me but i can't... But fanks i really appreciate that." I answered and tried to put on a small smile too. "If you feel ready to talk i can give you my number. I'm home the rest of the holidays. " Simon said. "You already have my number." I said ,opened the door and stood up. I shut the door again and looked in his eyes again before i turned around and walked to my house which was just a minute away from where we stopped.
I walked up to my bedroom and layed down on my bed.
'Ok so today was really confusing ! I wanted to kill myself and end it all but Mr.Konecki ... No Simon found me and stopped me (even if he didn't know that) he said i can call him Simon and offered me to call him when i want to talk... Amd i tood him he would have my number... Will he call me ? ' i thought about what just happened and fell asleep with these thoughts.

Heya 💚
Update 🎉💕
Hope.you like it 💫
Sry for not updating i really try my best but depression just hits me again and school.starts in 2 days and ahhhh i really try to stay strong ! 💚
So please comment and leave a vote and fanks for over 400 views already 💕💕💕💕💕💕
Ly  adeleheaven hellomyremedy delly_daydreamer adelekonecki 💕💕💕💕💕💫💫💕