7.

Adeles POV.

"I have to tell you something." Alex said and looked me deep into my eyes. "Ok then tell me" i said. I was definitely afraid what was coming next. "So i was on vacation ... And i realized that i can't live without you and i wanted to ask..." He made a little break to breathe deep before he continued talking. He go on his knees. "Adele do you want to marry me?" He asked. I was shocked ! I never thought he would ask me something like this ! "Ehm alex... I only know you for 3 years ... and i think that's a bit early we... I think i want to wait till i get married. Sorry ..." I answered.
I didn't know what he was thinking... His eyes were empty. "Alex i love you it's just too early..." I said and tried to hug him but he pushed me away. "Alex don't be mad at me" i said. He smelled a bit like alcohol but just a bit. "I knew you don't love me ! You're a liar !" He yelles at me. I stood up. "No alex i am not ! And i told you before i love you ! Otherwise i wouldn't have a relationship with you! So stop acting stupid!" I told him. He stood up to and pushed me back on the sofa. "You are the one who is acting stupid adele !! i just want to spend my life with you! And you won't leave me alone !" He said. "Alex i think you should leave my house now, think about that again and come back when you're done" i said. "No i will go when i want to go !" He said louder he was nearly screaming at me. "Alex calm down ! And don't scream at me!! Please leave me alone now we can talk tomorrow" i said again but he just didn't leave me alone. And my parents were in italy so nobody would come home and tell him to leave... "No adele i won't go now ! So shut up ! You're mine !" He said. Alex grabbed me by my arm and pulled me up."ouch that hurts stop it!" I told him but he didn't let go. "No you will listen now ! You will stay with me ! Because we love eachother ! And you will marry me maybe not today but some day ! Understood?!" He asked . i said nothing. and suddenly he just slapped me across my face. "Fuck alex !" I yelled. And he just did it again. "Answer me when i ask you something !!" He yelled. "Yes ... I understood" i said and he let me go. "I will go now i don't want to see you anymore! We will meet tomorrow at 6pm here ! BE HERE !" he said and left. I was still shocked about what just happened. Alex ... Alex just slapped me twice and ... and just asked me to marry him... I can't see him anymore... But what will happen when i won't be here tomorrow.... He knows everything about me.
I'm fucked.
I just wanted to go out so i left the house and went to a oub near by. I ordered a cola and just sat there and thought about everything that happened. The alex i thought i will spend my life with just slapped me and just threatened me... I'm a mess... My life is a mess... I drank the cola and ordered some alcohol to forget everything. After some hours i was drunk and walked home. I arrived my house and walked up to my room. I locked the door .. Don't ask me why i'm alone anyways i did it. I sat on my chair and thought about my life again. And this time i was drunk and at home so i had all my stuff here. So i took out my blad and looked at it for like an hour... i decided to do it. So i drew the blade across my skin. I felt release and all the stress falling apart. I stopped after 8 cuts and put the blade away. I covered myself with my blanket and fell asleep.
And hoped i would never wake up again ...

Hellooooooo 💚🌸
Hope you like it 💕
(Yeah she is depressed in this story and luckily she is happy in real life so it's just a story and just for the story💫🌸just for you to know 💕)
Should i continue ? ❤
Please leave a comment and a vote 💫💚 ly adeleheaven hellomyremedy delly_daydreamer adelekonecki  ❤❤❤❤❤❤