Day 2 - Hunk

"Alright," Hunk sat up in bed, psyching himself up, "you got this. Time to prove you can handle anything." He did a premature celebration dance. "Especially overly hormonal half-alien boys." He paused to rethink what he just said, and simply laughed it off afterward.

With a bit of his nerves shaken out, he went up to Keith's door and knocked on it. "Get up, Keith! You're spending today with me. How's that sound to-" his thought process stopped when he saw Keith laying face-down on top of his covers, completely naked. "Oh my- jeez!" He slammed the door shut and hurried back to his room in a panic.
He quietly cursed to himself with his back pressed against the door. After hearing a whiny "Hyunk," he slowly opened it again, peeking inside.
The yellow paladin forced a small grin onto his face. "What's up, buddy?"
Keith sat up on his bed, still naked, sitting Indian style. "Did I do something wrong?" His voice sounded purely apologetic as he hung his head. "I'm sorry."
In shock from hearing Keith sound so pathetic, Hunk went into the room. After closing and locking the door behind him, he hugged the small nude male. "Hey, it's alright," he softly said, rubbing Keith's back. "I just didn't expect you to be-" Then he remembered, slowly pushing out of the hug. Keith gave him a confused look as Hunk looked away with a pink tint showing on his face. "So, what do you wanna do today?"
Keith laid his forehead in the middle of Hunk's chest. "I wanna mate."
Hunk's voice shook as he responded. "There's nobody for you to mate with, Keith."
"But you're here." His nervous brown eyes were met with deep, desperate, purple irises.
"What are you saying, Keith?" Hunk still held him with very shaky hands.
Keith's nerves were all calm as he spoke bluntly. "Fuck me."
Hunk could no longer contain himself. He hoisted the smaller male up onto his lap and softly kissed down Keith's neck and chest. It was much smoother than he expected. Through the hands rested on Keith's waist, Hunk felt him purr from the gentle touching.
After he was comfortable enough, Keith slid off of Hunk's lap and removed the other's pants and boxers in one pull. Before the larger male could react, there was a warm, moist feeling around his girth. "Fuck," he whispered, petting Keith's hair gently. He kept his hips still so Keith did only what he was comfortable with while he moaned softly around it.
Once Hunk felt he was hard enough, he gently held Keith's chin in his hand. "Come up here," he whispered in a slightly less shaky voice. Keith obeyed, scooting up and sitting into the larger male's lap.
Keith let out a small squeak as he was lifted by his hips and laid down on his back. He watched as Hunk quickly removed his own shirt and pulled his pants and boxers all the way down. The yellow paladin gripped the red paladin's waist, lifting him up again, this time, pressing the other's back against a wall. When Hunk began to wet his fingers, Keith shook his head. "I don't need it," he squeaked out. "I fingered myself a few minutes ago."
Still not used to him being so unbelievably blunt, Hunk's face grew hotter as he lined up with Keith's hole and gently pushed in. Both moaned softly, holding each other with Keith's arms around Hunk's neck and Hunk holding Keith up by his thighs.
Slowly thrusting into him, Hunk softly moaned his name while Keith just made soft noises of pleasure, telling him how he was so filled up and stretched out. They stayed pressed against each other for several minutes, feeling their bodies warm each other up. Keith eventually tightened around Hunk, whimpering to signify that he was near climax. In response, Hunk readjusted his right hand to hold up Keith by itself so he could jerk off the smaller male with his left. They reached their climax together; Keith shot up between them as Hunk filled the smaller's insides.
After a couple minutes of exhausted panting, Hunk turned around and walked Keith into his bathroom, placing him in the bathtub. "Get washed up. We're gonna walk around the castle. Tire you out some." He smiled warmly at Keith who nodded before calming his breath and turning on the shower.

For the rest of the day, Keith randomly clung to Hunk, even begging him for sex, but he was denied. Hunk felt he would end up just taking advantage of Keith, so he refused any more sex, making him take four more showers throughout the day, all under cold water.

[A/N: Oh my lord, my writing got so much worse... Anyway, sorry to keep ya peeps waiting for this one. I know there aren't a lot of Heith shippers out there, so I tried to keep it cute. My school schedule has been kinda hectic, but I'll still try to get more parts out more often.]