Day 5: Shiro-the Resurrection

[I had to use the wordplay. It was gonna be "the Sequel," but season 6 made me do it to y'all.]

Very carefully, Shiro opened Keith's bedroom door. "Keith?" He hesitately whispered, somewhat afraid of what image would greet him. He stepped in and shut the door behind him, soon seeing the still naked boy staring at the floor, looking disappointed. "Hey," he approached the red paladin, "what's wrong, huh?"

"It doesn't work anymore." His tone sounded like he had just lost a puppy.

"Awe," Shiro cooed and sat next to Keith, stroking his hair. "What doesn't work anymore?" Keith pointed down at the contraption that Pidge had thrown at him the day prior, now filled and covered with his ejaculate. Shiro's eyes could no longer get any wider. "What the hell is that?"

He shrugged. "Pidge gave it to me, but it's full and it hardened up." Keith looked down at and played with his thumbs. "It hurts to use now."

"She gave you a fleshlight? She was supposed to watch you." Shiro mumbled the last part.

Keith tilted his head in curiosity. "Watch me?"

Shiro shook his head. "Nothing." He took a long exhale, hoping Keith wouldn't find out the group's plan. "So, what do you wanna do today?"

"I wanna mate, Shiro." He sat up with perfect poise. "Can we do the same as last time?" The look in his eyes was hopeful and excited.

"Keith, I don't think you want that."

"Yes I do! I asked for it!" Keith was close to pouting. "Fuck me, Shiro!"

"I told you no."

"Please daddy," Keith begged.

Shiro coughed in surprise. He already had enough trouble resisting desperate Keith without being called that. He eventually decided that since he already had sex with Keith before, one or two, or maybe seven more times couldn't hurt. He roughly gripped Keith's hip and hoisted the smaller boy onto his own lap. "D-daddy, huh?" he asked with an eyebrow cocked.

"Yes daddy," Keith bit his lip and looked away bashfully.

"What do you want daddy to do to you, baby boy?" Shiro lightly ran his stubby fingernails up and down Keith's back.

Keith whimpered lightly, arching his back. "I want you to violate me, daddy."

"Be a good boy, and I will."

"Please daddy," Keith begged more, staring at Shiro with pure lust.

Shiro felt somewhat victorious. If he was already about to do something so inappropriate, he decided to at least have fun with it. "Of course, baby." He quickly stripped down and climbed on top, between Keith's legs.

"Daddy," he whimpered, tightly wrapping his legs around the muscular man's waist.

"I'll make sure you feel good, alright?" He trusted in hard, earning a loud moan from the boy below him. He loved hearing that voice moaning directly in his ear, begging and pleading. Shiro soon got frustrated with this position and lifted Keith up off of the bed without even pulling out. He walked over and slammed the other's back up against the wall, making him get off over and over.

This went on for hours, enough to fully exhaust and satisfy Shiro, and even Keith for the day. After the black paladin pulled out, the Galra shivered, feeling the thick liquid ooze out of him. "D-done," he stuttered, admitting defeat. "N-no m-more."

With a triumphant grin, the older of the two pecked the younger's forehead and laid him down on the bed. He wiped up all of the fluid he could get to, and kissed down the now sleeping boy's spine softly. After making sure the other was comfortably asleep, Shiro redressed and left the room quietly.

Throughout the day, Shiro came back into Keith's room. He softly knocked, then entered. Keith slept for the rest of that day.

[MAN this chapter was a work in progress for so long that I forgot what the hell I was doing with this story, so oops! But, I did see your comments, so I'm gonna do my best to finish this up. School hasn't been too rough so far, but I'm double-majoring, so it'll definitely get there. I'm trying to get involved with the gaming department here since they got some chill people running shit, so I won't be on any kind of updating schedule.
Sorry for my rambling and excuses. Feedback is always helpful here!]