Prologue

This story is an AU about Tom and Zendaya. There is no relation to spiderman whatsoever.

I don't know how to give a good in depth explanation of this book but here you go anyway:

Tom and Zendaya have been best friends since diapers. Everyone always thought they were a cute couple. They always denied it though, and kept casually flirting. One night everything changed. Tom and Z slept together. Deciding it was best to forget it, they never told anyone or talked about it.

What they didn't think about was what could possibly happen if the right precautions weren't taken. One precaution they didn't think to do was plan b. Plan B...the thing that could of saved them all of the trouble and conflict.

When Zendaya finds out she's pregnant she runs away. Runs from her problems. Runs from Tom.

What happens when Z returns four years later with a little extra baggage? Will she and Tom reunite or will he never know he has a kid. Find out in this new book!

× × × × × × × × × ×

Hey guy's it's me Lex. This is my new tomdaya book! This book wouldn't be possible without otpmarvel. They inspired me to write this. So thank you!

The next chapter will be the the beginning of the story. I hope you guys like it. Also I am open to constructive criticism. - Lex

P.s: I won't be doing a cast chapter. I'm just going to tell you it now:

Zendaya Coleman
Tom Holland
Darnell Applying
Claire Stoermer
Ella Purnell (As Tom's GF)

And that's it! See you next chapter!!!

⚠EDITED APRIL 15, 2018⚠