Seto/One shot

CreepyCousinOfDuke would you look at that. Another Seto one shot. I don't blame you though. He is one smexy man.

Your pov.
  A scowl decorated my features as I glared from the balcony down at the woman practically draped across Seto. Who was, fyi MY boyfriend. She batted false eyelashes at MY man and drew seductive circles on his arm.

Seto kindly pushed her advances away and said something to her that made the vile creature frown. She opened her mouth and a fresh wave of cheap words washed from her unnaturally large lips. Plastic surgery obviously.

MY sexy brunette pointed up at me, offering a quick, reassuring smile and explained to her what a relationship was. The demons eyes rose to meet mine and she wrinkled her nose in disgust. I showed her my middle finger.

Seto noticed her disgust and he instantly turned his eyes from a calm shade of blue to a stormy one. His plump lips curled into a sneer that alone should of scared that slut. Instead I swear I saw her swoon.

I quickly ran to the stairs in time to hear a part of what he was saying to her.
"-Most beautiful person in the world and no one as cheap and fake could compare to her so you better take those ugly ass shoes of yours and scamper the hell out of my house before I decide to sue you for the amount of bullshit coming out of your plastic mouth".

The thing scampered to her feet, clumsily throwing her extensions over her shoulder and 'sauntering' away. Muttering "you're not worth it" under her breath. I proudly walked over to the CEO and sat down beside him.

"Have I told you how much I love you lately?" I asked, looking up into his eyes and trying not to get lost.
"Not recently" he smirked, placing a kiss in my lips, I almost died btw "but it's nice to hear it again".

A slow song started up and I pulled the y'all man to his feet.
"Dance with me?" I didn't wait for him to answer as I dragged him onto the dance floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms went around my waist.

We slowly danced to the soft beat of the song, forgetting that we weren't the only ones here.
"I meant what I said back there" he broke the silence, resting his forehead against mine. Warmth spread through out, just the thought of someone like Seto loving me sent me over the moon.

"I know" I laughed "you send me cards everyday At work to remind me".
"Well I just don't want to lose anymore important people in my life" he said softly. I placed my hand in his cheek and he leaned into my touch.
"Don't worry, I don't plan on leaving anytime soon".

"Is that a promise" he mused.
"Always" I declared, reciting a famous line.
"You need to stop reading and watching Harry Potter so much" he chuckled.
"Never" I hissed "I will forever be a potterhead and you can't stop me for I am an honorary member of the fandom".

He rolled his eyes playfully
"What fandom aren't you apart of". I narrowed my eyes at him
"I'm not apart of that many".
"Sure, there's the Percy Jackson one, Divergent, Mortal Instruments, Harry Potter, Fault in our-"
"Okay okay you win" I cut him off.

"I always win" He smirked down at me.
"No you don't" I glared
"But I won you over and that counts for everything" he smiled lovingly "and there's nothing better than that".
"Mokuba" I reminded. He paused, thinking for a bit.
"Mokuba" he agreed hesitantly. I nodded my head in approval.
"Mokuba".

Well there it is I guess. Sorry if it's bad I'm having a bit of a writers block. Hopefully it will pass soon.
So I found out my cousin spent over a thousand dollars on his desk that holds his computer, tv, movies and dragon ball merch. And I'm sitting here flat broke on my ass.
Anywho I really need to get this out of the way. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED. I'm not saying this in a mean way but people requests closed means well that you can't request anymore. I'm sorry but let my Finnish my current requests first and I promise when they're done I'll be taking in th first 15 requests. Do you know how bad I feel when I have to tell people no to a request. I feel horrible. I do. So please save your requests. I think there are like 4 more requests. So can y'all please wait. For me?😙