Chapter 5: The Big 4

Merida's POV

I walk to the cafeteria with Hiccup and Rap. We got our lunch and seat at our table until Jack arrive. "Hey!" He said sitting beside hiccup. "Hey!" We replied "So... How is she?" Rap said. "Who?" "The girl" "Oh her. Yeah her name is Elsa Arendelle" "Pretty name huh Rap" I said and she nodded. "So is she pretty?" I ask and it make Jack blush. "Look Jack is blushing" Hiccup said poking his cheeks. "Cut it out Hic" he said moving his fingers away from him.

Then the a girl with platinum blond hair entered the cafeteria "Hey is that her?" Hic said pointing to her. "Yes" Jack said blushing harder. "Wow she is stunningly gorgeous" Rap said. "Mind if I invite her here" before we can answer Jack went to her. Rap squealed happily and I just smile. "Girls" Hic said rolling his eyes. "Awww, Come on they are so sweet" Rap said "Yup you've got to admit it" I said biting my sandwich. "Alright fine I admit it " Hic said drinking his ice tea.

Then Jack came with Elsa beside her. "Guys meet Elsa" "Hello" We all said "Hi!" She said waving her hand. "That is Merida, Hiccup and Rap" He said pointing to us. "Nice to meet you" Me and Hiccup said "Nice to meet you too" She said "Your pretty and I love your clothes" Rap said. "Thanks" "Come sit here" I said patting the seat beside me. We sat there and started to talk about ourselves.

Hiccup's POV

As Elsa sat beside Merida, Jack sat beside me. "So why did you bring her here?" I ask him. "Well she said she doesn't have friends in school so I bring her here" "Awww,That's really sweet of you" I said nudging his shoulder "Shut up".

After 10 min the bell rang for next lesson. "Whats your next class?" Jack ask us as we went out of the cafateria. "Music" everyone said. "cool" he said and went to Elsa. They were in front of us and we give Jack  a teasing grin. He look back at us and give us a glare.

-------------------------------

Elsa: They are really nice.

Jack: You have fun?

Elsa: Ya. Thanks Jack

---------------------

Rap: She is so nice

Merida: And fun to talk to. You?

Hiccup: She is perfect for Jack

Rap: *Jump up and down and started to squeal* So true

Merida: What if those 2 like each other

Hiccup: And how will we know that?

Merida: Its simple here is the plan

Hiccup take Jack to the hideout and dont give up asking until he admit it while me and Rap will take Elsa to our 2nd hideout. When they say there admit it will txt each other.

Hiccup: And after that?

Merida:We have to wait for something sweet to happen. Okay does everyone get it.

Hiccup and Rap: *Nod there heads with a grin*

Merida: Excellent