Chapter 9: Us In Youtube!?

Elsa's POV

"ELSA WAKE UP!" A voice scream. Ouch! I think me ears are bleeding. I woke up to see Anna glaring at me. "Finally you woke up we're late" I look at the time. It was 5:00. UGH! really! This girl "Fine. I'm up" I said going to the bathroom.

After doing my daily routine and eating breakfast. Me and Anna walk to school but there is something wrong. People I don't know started calling my name. A little girl asking for my autograph. Are they stalking me? I thought. We finally arrive at school and people started to crowd my surroundings.

Merida's POV

I woke up as early as I can and do my daily routine. I grab a toasted bread and went out using my skateboard.

I saw Hiccup going out of his house and decided I decided to call him. "Hiccup!" I shout. He turn around and I stop beside him. "What happen to you?" he ask in a worried tone. "Does Elsa go to school early?" "Ya she does" "We have to hurry" "Why is that?" He ask confused "I'll explain everything later but right now we have to go to Elsa" I said in a hurried tone.

He nod and we went. We arrive at school to see a crowd in one place. "Whats going on?" A voice said. I turn to my right to see Jack's and Rap's vehicles. Elsa saw us and mange to get to us "Whats going on?" I was about to answer but then. "There they are" a high pitch voice said Oh no!

Elsa's POV

Ok this is too much. People keep on asking me autographs and question. I saw Jack, Hiccup, Rap and Merida. I run through the crowd and I mange to get there. "Whats going on?" Merida was about to answer but "There they are" a high pitch voice said. Great more!  "Follow me" Hic said.  We run at the back of Hic who is leading us the way.

We came to a tree... more like a tree house. We climb until the branches reaching to the top. We saw the crowd below us trying to climb the tree but fail. We catch our breath until Merida spoke up. "There is something I want to show you" we all look at her confuse. She got her ipad out of her pocket and show us a video.

After watching the video all of our jaws were dead. We stay in silence until "US IN YOUTUBE!?" Hic said full of disbelief. Mer nod her head "How many views?" Rap ask. "1,000,000 +" Mer said. Oh no!  I thought then small frosts appeared to where I stand. Oh no! Elsa Don't let them know! I breath in and breath out trying to calm myself luckily nobody saw it.

Jack's POV

I watch Elsa at the corner of my eye as small frosts appeared to where she was standing. Can she control ice and snow? I thought. I quickly look away pretending like I didn't see anything. I turn to the 3 still talking until the bell ring.

I look out of the window and the crowd started to disappear. "The ghost is clear" I said to them. We slowly went down and run to our classes.