Midnight nightmare

Soz everyone this is going to be a short chapter but hopefully it makes sense

12:00am-
"Agggggggggg" you scream .
Your parents rush to your room wondering what's going on . You sat up crying your eyes out.
"I miss him,I need him" you sobbed. Your parents understood but they also understood why Ashton left. 
Your parents were always the kind caring ones. They never expected you to get top marks they only care bout how much effort you put into your school work.
"Darling listen hear, we know you miss him,we understand . I know it's going to be hard for you but trust me darling I'm sure he will find away to keep in contact with you."your dad tried to explain.
"Dad you don't understand " you shout . " you never even liked Ashton being my bf .JUST ADMIT IT" your eyes were pooring out tears.
"Well that's kinda true , we only  let you keep seeing him cause it made you happy "your mum chimed it.
"I'm going to sleep get out of my room. "
You cry yourself asleep once again remembering Ashton. He's probably already loving some other girl. Who cares you thought to yourself. You never told the truth why you and ash broke up.  The truth was that he cheated on you for some model or something. You hated the fact that someone who you thought loved you would actually cheat on you. Crying yourself to sleep each night for 6 weeks wasn't the best for you . But you didn't care you miss ash so much and it hurt so much . No matter what he would have to break up with you due to the fact with his new job but cheating wasn't the option.
You drifted of to sleep once again