Thursday

"Omg charlotte I love your new hair colour it looks amazing " destiny and Kendal your two best friends scream running towards you in the hallway.
"Who are you dressing up for today"Kendal asked
"Who's the mystery boy"destiny giggled.
"No one ,just decided I should go with a different type of outfit " you laugh.
"Is that a guy jumper "Kendal asked
"Yeah........" you felt embarrassed
"Omg it looks so good on you."said destiny
"Haha thanks"
"I would never guess it was a guys jumper and by the way I was only joking when I said that before "Kendal said
"Oh wow whoops at least we know the truth "we all laugh.

Bell went
"Gtg girls I have Pe " you say .
"Cya "the both replied at the same time

~~~~~~~~~
You didn't havs any classes with Ashton today but you were still going to see him. You were looking forward to it but you also wasn't . It's going to be so weird .

You go to your locker to grab your stuff before you head over to Ashton's classroom .
"Hey loser what are you doing "
"Go away cassy "
"How did you know it was me"
" I think I know what your stupid voice sounds like " you roll your eyes.
" where are you going "
"Why would you want to know where I'm going " you roll your eyes again .
"Well I'm going to get help with my maths homework from mr Irwin " she's says
"And why would I care "
" Just to let you know your probably his least favourite student in his class, so don't try becoming his number one student "
"I DONT WANT TO BE HIS NUMBER ONE STUDENT.I HONESTY DONT GIVE A FUCK OKAH SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH PLEASE. " you shout
"Well I'm going to get help now so cya loser "she laughs and flips her hair in my face.

"Charlotte.what was that about actually don't explain i saw what happened "it was crystal . Crystal is one of your good friends you met the Other day. She has ginger long hair and was Australian but move to America when she was 3 . 
" I'm alright I hate that girl so much she's trying to make me jealous of mr Irwin there's nothing to be jealous about he's just a teacher ". You weren't jealous of Cassy .it just pissed you of that she was trying to cause drama and use Ashton as an excuse .
"Do u want to come to the shops with me Kendal and destiny " crystal asks
"No soz I've gotta see mr Irwin about some stuff it's also to finish my detention from yesterday. He had to go to a meeting so I have to finish it today . Thanks though.you give her a hug and head to Ashton's classroom.

You walk in to see Ashton helping Cassy with her homework.
You go and sit in a seat waiting for Ashton to talk . He lifted his head up and lip sync "help me ".  I nodded my head.
"Excuse me mr Irwin I'm here to finish that stupid detention that you gave me yesterday "I roll my eyes sarcastically.
"Oh yes Charlotte also didn't you need help with that chemistry homework "he winks at me
"Oh yes I totally forgot about that "I replied . I looked into his eyes and saw happiness. This made me want him to explain everything to do with me and him.
"Cassy I guess that means you will have to finish that homework when you get home. I have to go to the office to get charlotte homework sheet but I will be back so you better not be here. Charlotte can you come with me plz to get your sheet. "
" fine only if I have to " you cross your arms and huff. Ash new this was all part of the act.

You walk to the office and watch as Cassy leaves the school . You saw that her limo was there waiting for her and off she went home or probably to the mall.

Ashton-"Charlotte here's my keys I'll point you to my car so it doesn't look suspicious that we are both leaving at the same time"
Ashton points to his car. You walk over and get in and not long later Ashton hops in .