New school

6:am- alarm went of.
You woke up remembering it was your first day of your new school. You definitely weren't excited. You were afraid that no one will like you. The only thing you thought they might like is your Australian accent. But otherwise you had no hope.

You got out of bed had a shower,got into your clothes and did your hair and makeup (pic above ).
You rush out of the door grabbing some toast for breakfast. You were actually wishing you can find a store that sells Vegemite so you can taste a bit of Australia still.

You get to the school after riding your white penny board (skateboard).
"You look lost can I help you"you turn around to see a girl with beautiful pinkish hair and the most gorgeous smile. "Hey I'm destiny she says"
"Gday...I mean hey I'm charlotte " you reply looking a bit embarrassed .
"OMG your Australian." Destiny squealed a bit .
"Yeah I am" u smile .
"By the way I'll lead you to the office so you can get your new timetable. I'm so happy that this year is my last year of high school."she laughs walking to the office with you.
"Same , I've been looking forward to graduating for a while. Hopefully I'll get somewhere in life "you giggle as you to get to the office .

"Hello ladies how can I help you " says the lady behind the reception.
"I'm charlotte Alec ,I'm new here today "
"Oh yes here's your timetable hope you enjoy your first day "she says with a smile.

You and destiny compare each other timetables. Turns out you have every class together except Pe but that's all good you didn't mind going outside . You couldn't be bothered looking who your teachers are .

Bell went

"So how was Pe" destiny comes over to you .
" it's not the same as what Pe is like in Australia I kinda want to change out of it but i also want to stay In it cause there's not many chances going outside . " you sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The day went by and eventually it was time to go home.
"Cya destiny "
"Cya charlotte " you two both laugh.

You decided to home even though there would be nothing to do. Dad doesn't get home till late and mum doesn't come home till morning she works night shift.

It was about 10:00pm so you decided you would just go to sleep