The truth is......

After a week of being of being at Ashton's and sorting stuff out what to do with your family ,you finally sat with your friends.
Kendal-"hey Charlotte how's everything going "
You-"eh I guess everything going okah but the school is gonna find out about .. actually never mind "
Crystal-"come On please tell us, we promise we won't tell anybody "
You-"I can't me and Ashton promise.....shit!"
Destiny -" wait it has to do with mr Irwin "

You quickly grab your things and head to the girls bathroom crying your eyes out. The girls had followed you .
You-" do you want to the truth"
Crystal,destiny ,Kendal -"yes please "
You -"okah here it goes............ a few years ago me and Ashton knew to date each other. But around 2 months ago he went out to celebrating getting a job so he went to the pub. He got drunk he went to this girl house . He had passed out on the floor so he didn't do anything with her. Only thing that happened is that he gave her a kiss on the cheek but that is cause she forced him to. They went out to get Starbucks and I saw Ashton I went to go say hi to him cause I was meant to be dating him but the girl said that they had been dating for 5 weeks which wasn't the truth. Me and ash broke up . My parents got a job here in LA so we came here thinking it would be a good idea to get away from Australia. We came here and on Tuesday when we went to maths I wasn't impressed to see that we had mr Irwin as our teacher. I had detention with him that afternoon. Me and him talked . Me and him decided for me to go home with him on Thursday afternoon that week and I stayed at his for the night . Me and ash got back together. We did some dumb shit that I don't wanna talk about . On Friday I came home and dad wasn't far from home . That Friday we found out that mum died in a car crash. On Sunday dad killed himself so all that week I've been Ashton's . Now there's a chance after what's happened I could be going back to Australia. You were crying so much.
Destiny-"how come you didn't tell us"
You-"I .i . I was embarrassed I guess"
Crystal -"it's okay we won't tell the school we promise"
The girls gave you a massive hug .
"I guess it's to late now mr Irwin "*cough*" Charlottes bf might be losing his Job and Charlotte might be going back to where. She belongs " you turn around to see Cassy.

"STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU STUPID COW. ALL YOU HAVE DONE SINCE DAY ONE IS TRY TO MAKE MY LIFE LIKE SHIT. AT LEAST YOU HAVE GOLDEN ,MONEY BUT NO ONE CARES OKAY. MONEY GETS YOU NOWHERE BASICALLY. STAY AWAY FROM ME " you shout at her .