Nothing like home

It had been 6 months since you have return to Australia.
It was great to be home . Ashton,Luke, Michael and Calum decided to ditched what they were originally doing and decided to keep going on with the band . This had been their dream since high school. 
You live at Ashton's house with him and the boys . You had dyed your hair to blonde as your school only lets natural colours in your hair but you actually enjoyed the blonde . You and the girls called once or twice a week . You missed them so much . They made your first month at that high school amazing .  Being here In Australia was so much better .

It was the day of your formal (graduation) .  You got ready (pic above ) you see Ashton in his suit and then you see your three amazing best friends that you had missed so much sitting on the couch.
You-"OMG you girls are here . "
Destiny -"please don't cry we don't wanna reck your makeup "
Everyone laughs even the 5sos boys .(that's the boys band name)
You ,crystal,Kendal and destiny have a massive group hug .
Come on everyone lets get going.  You ran up to Ashton after that and gave him a big hug.
Ash-"never say I'm not a good boyfriend "he laughs
You-"I never said you are ....yet " Ashton laughs as he knows your joking .

~~~3 years later~~~

*The door openes . *
"Daddy home" you head little Maria shouting running towards Ashton. It had been 8 months since you had last seen Ashton. He's always on tour now with his successful band/ best friends.  You and ash hadn't decided to get Married yet but you didn't care
"Dadda " Ashton gives bailey your 1 year old son a hug .
"Aren't my amazing children getting even more amazing " ash says . He comes over to you and gives you a massive hug and a kiss on the lips
Maria-"yuck "
You-"how else do you think you were born" I laugh
Maria-"I'm to young mummy " she giggles .
You-"we all know where she gets that giggle from " looking at Ashton.
Ash-"oh yes we all know " he laughs .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This lil part is to let you know what happened to crystal,destiny and Kendal .

Crystal got married to Luke and they have a child called  Zac

Destiny is dating Calum and they have a dog called Zoe

Kendal is with Michael and they have a child called ruby .

Hope you enjoy the book. It's really late now so I need to get some sleep.
Thanks x Chloe