• five

FIVE.

         jungkook was leaning against his car door waiting for jisun to leave the school. he placed his phone in his pocket and looked up. he whistled loud enough for everyone to hear. he waved at jisun and smiled.

jisun covered her face as she ran to his luxurious black car. they both climbed into the car and shut the doors. "okay look jungkook. i would like to be friends, but i would also like to be alive.", jisun exclaimed as she buckled her seatbelt.

all she heard was a light chuckle from jungkook as he reversed out of the school parking lot. "okay wow.", she rolled her eyes and stared outside the window.

jisun shut the car door and turned around. "thanks.", she simply said and gave him a small smile. she waited for him to drive off, but he sat still. she looked around and back to him. "do you want to come inside?", she asked.

jisun found herself letting jeon jungkook inside her house. "so you live alone?", he asked. jisun nodded and tossed him a small bottle of water. "my parents abandoned me when i was a sophomore and i had enough money saved up to buy a house and i did just that.", jisun gulped down some water.

it was around 8 at night and jungkook and jisun had nothing to do but watch movies. they watched different movies back to back while snacking on popcorn or candy.

jisun paused the current movie and stood up. "i'm hungry.", she whined. "i make a mean chicken alfredo.", jungkook stated and walked to the kitchen.

minutes passed and jisun stared while jungkook continued to cook. she licked her lips as she looked at the alfredo sauce. jisun came back to reality when he saw jungkook's finger by her lips.

she noticed that jungkook was offering her a taste of the sauce. i literally have spoons jungkook, why the finger?, she thought in her head. she mentally shrugged it off and licked the sauce off of jungkook's finger.

jungkook watched as jisun licked the sauce off his finger. he tugged at his lower lip and shut his eyes. jungkook found himself lifting jisun off the floor and onto the marble counter.

he stared into her eyes and to her lips. he watched jisun tense up at the sudden action. he showed a small smirk and moved closer to her face. she avoided him for the first time, but she let her guard down.

jisun and jungkook locked lips as jungkook's grip tightened on her waist. jisun wrapped her arms around his neck and he deepened the kiss.

jisun felt jungkook lift her off the counter and as a reaction, she wrapped her legs around his waist. she heard him groan in the kiss. she giggled and smiled into the kiss.

they made their way to the black couch that was centered in the living room. jungkook carefully placed jisun on the sofa as they continued to make out. they both pulled away to get some air.

jisun let out small moans as jungkook left butterfly kisses on her jawline and neck area. she gripped his hair in her hands and shut her eyes.

wonders were going through jisun's head, but little did she know that the only things going through jungkook's head was a car and money.