• six

SIX.

           "morning.", jisun smiled at jungkook. he said nothing, but gave her a small smile back. he drove off onto the road and to the school.

jisun began to walk off, but jungkook grabbed her arm and turned her around. "walk with me today.", he said and pulled her closer to him. he draped his arm around her shoulder as they walked inside the school building.

jungkook and jisun entered the building and jungkook led her to the group of boys waiting for them. jungkook let out a loud sigh that caught the boys' attention.

"amazing.", namjoon whispered and slapped yoongi's arm. they all stared at the girl who was under jungkook's arm. jungkook showed a cocky smile and winked at the boys.

he turned around and led them down the hallway. and they did their daily routine, but with jisun of course.

jisun couldn't believe what was happening right now. she was walking with the group of seven boys that she disliked. she whispered profanities to herself as she hid.

she looked up and spotted mark and misoo. misoo hit mark's chest and pointed at jisun with her jaw dropped. mark widened his eyes at the sight and shook his head at jisun.

she shrugged it off and continued to hide. "what was that?", jisun asked jungkook and laughed. he just smiled and grabbed his things from his locker.

the whole day the boys asked jungkook questions about jisun and him. he ignored them and didn't even look at them. the boys were getting quite frustrated with the younger male.

jungkook entered the history class and sat next to jisun. she smiled at him as he placed his book on the table.

"wanna eat dinner with me and the boys tonight?", jungkook whispered without turning his head. he glanced at jisun and saw the end of her pen in her mouth as she smiled. jisun nodded and went back to her work.

jungkook felt a pain in his chest. like his heart shattered or something.

jisun walked out of the school building only to be greeted by jungkook. a wide smile was placed on her face as they walked to his car.

"thanks jungkook. i'll see you tonight.", she walked off and into her house. as jisun shut her door, she let out an excited sigh and kept a big smile on her face.