Beginning

||this is my first story and I'm to lazy to Proof read it so if there are a few mistakes in the story please don't judge||

Y/n pov
Me and mum moved to gravity falls a few days ago we moved into a two story house. Me being lazy was still unpacking my stuff so today I was trying to get it all done. I was going through my stuff for hours I got bored eventually so I walked downstairs and saw mum "mum I'm going for a walk" I told mum "ok sweetie be back soon" I walked out the door and into the woods I kept walking looking at the scenery until I fell over a rock I looked up and saw a stachure it was a triangle with one eye and arms and legs it also had a top hat and bow tie I got up and looked at it closely I got my phone out because I thought it would be funny to take a picture of me shaking its head since it had one hand out I held its hand and took a picture I looked at the picture and chuckled a bit I started to walk home.

I walked through the door and saw mum watching Tv I walked up to my room and laid on my bed I looked at the picture again and giggled I decided to make it my phones wallpaper. A few minutes pasted and I was on my phone until all of a sudden everything went black and white i froze "hi there kid wanna show me the picture we took" I was still frozen "oh come on kid look at me" I looked behind me and saw that triangle thing from before except he wasn't in stone I screamed "kid calm down" I stopped screaming "who are you WHAT are you" i asked "the names bill bill cipher and you are" " my n-names y/-" " I'm just kidding y/n I know who you are" i froze " how do you know my name" I asked "easy I know everything" bill said I was begging to get creeped out  "you still didn't tell me what you are" " ugh do you always ask so many questions" i got annoyed " oh well I'm sorry I just didn't expect to have a flying dreto in my room" bill chuckled "oh i have a feeling you find out what I am soon enough" I gave a confused look " you know what I don't care i know this is all just a dream and I'm gonna wake up any second and this will all be done and fake" bill smeked "your very close kid" bill snapped he's fingers " wait wha-" then all of a sudden i was in my bed with no bill in sight " it was a dream thank god for that" then all a sudden you felt a piece of paper on your pillow you looked at it And read it out loud "that was no dream kid it was real" my eyes widened "t-t-that was r-r-r-real" you heard someone laughing madly I just brushed it off and walked downstairs i wasn't starting school for like another week or two so im free until then yay when I got to the bottom of the stairs I realised it was morning that dream must have went all night.