I don't want to

Y/n pov

I woke up the next morning to something or someone poking and lightly pushing me I groned "y/n get up" it was bill "no let me miss one day" I argued I herd bill sigh after that I didn't feel anything so I snuggled buck under my blankets until I felt them riped off me I opened one eye and saw bill I flipped onto my stomach with my pillow on my head "nooo" I whined like a baby. Then I felt bill pick me up and put me over he's shoulder "NO STOP put me down I'll get dressed for school and go" I said kicking he's back. I herd bill chuckle and put me down "met you out front in 10" he said and left I sighed and got ready for hell.

**Time skip**
Bill walked me to school and said bye to me and gave me a hug kiss I tried to keep aholed of the hug but bill was stronger and got out of my grasp I reluctantly said bye and walked into the school.
As I got to my locker I got my stuff and closed only to see two girls standing behind it I jumped in shock the two girls laughed "hi my names abbey and this is..."  the girl said gesturing to the other girl "wha-oh my names Lucy" she seemed to be the quiet one out of both of them "yeah so we noticed your new and have been sitting alone at lunch for the past couple of days and we where wondering if you wanted to sit with us because you won't survive here alone trust me sit with us u seem quiet you and Lucy might have a lot In common so might you and I so what do ya say" abbey asked 'should I sit with them'i thought 'yes you should u need some friends' I herd bills voice 'wait what your in my head ' 'yes I am and I'm insisting you sit with them make some friends' bill told you 'fine' "sure why not my names y/n by the way" "awesome seeing you at break y/n" abbey said as her and Lucy waked off

**Time skip** (I'm to lazy write a full day of school when I can't even get though one in real life so just imagine it)

The bell rang singling the end of the school day I rushed out along with everyone else I got my bag and packed everything into it it was heaver then usual because I had a lot of maths homework 'oh goody homework' I walked out of the gate and saw bill he smiled at me and kissed me on the forehead "how were your new friends" he asked "they where actually really nice theres cheerleader try outs coming up and where all planning on signing up..well I don't know about Lucy it's probably not her thing but me and abbey are" I said with a smile bill smiled at me "that great but I do have to ask what is homework?" I laughed "it's school work you got to do at home I have maths you know 1+1=2 only a bit more advanced" I said bill nodded "I thought school was for work like that not home" I laughed slightly "tell my teachers that".

We walked home hand in hand and when we got to my front door I opened it "you wanna stay a while?" I asked I could see bill think for a moment "sure" he said as he walked in.

_______________________________________

First chapter In a while so it may be crappy but I tried my best sorry for any spelling mistakes next chapter is going to be out soon hopefully also if your name is lucy or abbey change it if you want just the fist name I could think or right away.

BTW who here watchers riverdale because I'm thinking of doing a jughead Jones x reader either one-shot book or just story what do you think?