Fight her

I looked through her window but she wasn't in there I kept searching. Hours passed and I still hadn't found y/n I began to worry where is she "Y/N WHERE ARE YOU" I kept calling until I heard someone crying I knew straight away who it was I flew to the ground but couldn't see y/n but I could still hear the crying close bye so I looked up and saw y/n In the tree crying "y/n I found you thank god" she looked up " go away bill I don't want to hurt you" my eyes widened "you won't y/n trust me I'll help you" she got up and stood on the tree branch "I said go AWAY" with that she started to shoot (f/c) fire balls at me I dogged then easily then I noticed her one of her eyes where (f/c) with a black cat like pupil "y/n stop this isn't you" she smiled evilly which sent chills down my spin then her one odd eye turned back to normal "bill help please" then it started to flick between her normal eye and the (f/c) cat like eye then it hit me her Demon side is trying to take full control of her I flew up to her while she was distracted "y/n fight it" then her other eye turned the same as the other one "y/n's gone and won't return" I felt myself start to cry "aww not so tough without y/n are you you pathetic excuse for a demon" I still was crying then I did the first thing that came to my mind i grabbed her waist "w-what are you doi-" she was cut off by me kissing her. After a few seconds I felt her melt into the kiss and put her hands around my neck I broke the kiss and looked at her her eyes where back to normal "aww why did you stop" she giggled my eyes widened "y-y/n your back to normal" i hugged her and started to cry " I sure am thanks to you how long have you wanted to kiss me for" she giggled I pulled away "you have no idea how long" she giggled "you stupid demon" she laughed and hugged me I hugged back almost immediately and rested my head on her head "I'm glad your ok y/n" I pulled away and looked at her "me to and I'm glad I didn't hurt you I should have listened to yo-" she was cut off again because I kissed her. It lasted for about a minute then we both broke for air we both looked at each other "y/n" "yeah bill" I pulled her into a hug "I-I l-love y-y-you" she hugged tighter "aww I l-love y-you to bill".
💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
A/n
I have a ideas of what to write next but there not really any good so what do you guys want to see happen next
💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎